Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

Mw2 crashing

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 6, 2010 7:33:42 PM

hi i playd mw 2 on my pc for 90 houres without any problems and just now i stopped working and it says cod mw 2 does not work anymore iwmp.exe (APPCRASH) and i got in iwmp.exe console
and i dont know what to do for this problem can somebody plz help me

More about : mw2 crashing

September 6, 2010 7:36:09 PM

xrated302 said:
hi i playd mw 2 on my pc for 90 houres without any problems and just now i stopped working and it says cod mw 2 does not work anymore iwmp.exe (APPCRASH) and i got in iwmp.exe console
and i dont know what to do for this problem can somebody plz help me


what do you mean by "and i got in iwmp.exe console" mate?
Score
0
September 6, 2010 7:38:57 PM

means the exe file to launch game
Score
0
Related resources
September 6, 2010 7:42:08 PM

alex3003 said:
what do you mean by "and i got in iwmp.exe console" mate?



im tryng to say is that my game starts when i click on exe launch file of mw2 but after come time it crashes on desktopn saying that it encounterd a problem :(  dont knw wot to do.....it was working fine last tym
Score
0
September 6, 2010 7:43:06 PM

xrated302 said:
means the exe file to launch game


what do you mean by "console"?
Score
0
September 6, 2010 7:47:46 PM

xrated302 said:
im tryng to say is that my game starts when i click on exe launch file of mw2 but after come time it crashes on desktopn saying that it encounterd a problem :(  dont knw wot to do.....it was working fine last tym


backup all your save data and uninstall and reinstall it and see..
Score
0
September 6, 2010 7:48:43 PM

i dont knw how to paste the screen shot but after the game closes a box comes ou which says iw4sp.exe has encounterd a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience
Score
0
September 6, 2010 8:05:44 PM

dont i knw i downloaded it from somewhere....
Score
0
September 6, 2010 8:07:31 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
0
!