Motherboard Monitor for DFI NF4 Ultra-D

over_c

Distinguished
May 27, 2003
I am in need of some voltage, temp and fan rpm monitoring for my new build. Unfortunately, the DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra-D board is not yet supported by the MotherBoard Monitor program. Does anyone know how I should manually setup MBM5 to display everything for this motherboard?

Thanks.

dunklegend

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2005
I have the same problem with the EPOX nf4 ultra, what do I need to do to get MBM5 to work with this board.

Thanks in advance

Nothing is as easy as it looks

fishmahn

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2004
As I understand it, the author of MBM is no longer updating the product, so the only thing you can do is pick a similar board, and start trying the different options in the dropdown for each sensor.

Mike.

over_c

Distinguished
May 27, 2003
The point on my post was actually this:

Someone else on this forum likely has the same motherboard as me and already did the work picking the right sensors out of MBM5. Could they generously share the fruit of their labors with me?

pat

Expert
You dont want to know about voltage or temperature.. Because you'll start worrying about such voltage fluctuation or that temps reading that appears too high.. and waste time trying to figure out everything. And you'll end up wondering if the reading are accurate..

If it is stable, then it is the best monitor.. And the most accurate!

<font color=red>Sig space for rent. make your offer.</font color=red>

Robc1880

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2002
I have the same mobo and u can use the software that came with it to monitor your voltages and temp and RPMs. Another program you can use is <A HREF="http://www.almico.com/sfdownload.php" target="_new">SpeedFan</A> This program works pretty good for monitoring all that stuff. I think it will also work with the Epox board mentioned in this thread.

over_c

Distinguished
May 27, 2003
Which software came with it? I must have missed that on the driver CD. What is it called? I'll check it tonight when I get home from work.