Sign in with
Your question

EADM (EA Download Manager) not working

Last response: in Video Games
September 9, 2010 11:03:13 PM

I am trying to download BF2: Special Forces via EADM and it is not even offering me a download tab, only a play game tab. The download bar shows as not downloaded.

When I hit the play tab for euro force it brings me to bf2 interface because patch 1.5 comes with euroforce but when i hit the play tab for special forces it does nothing. I am logged in properly. It is correctly showing that I have purchased special forces, but i can't get the download to start.

Honestly EADM freaking sucks! I have read different issues of it online and have made sure my setup covers them. Everything seems to be fine on my end. I frankly think the application is just plain broke.
September 9, 2010 11:14:33 PM

Also i just attempted to try the product code activation for the original bf2 game and it is saying it is an invalid code. I tried it numerous times and same results.
September 10, 2010 3:20:16 AM

sounds like you got it all figured out. I also remember EADM being a huge joke. I didnt know 1.5 patch came with euroforce. At least one of us learned something from this ordeal. gl gentlemen hth :]
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
September 10, 2010 3:21:06 AM

p.s. all ur monies r b3long to EA
September 12, 2010 9:17:30 AM

Talk to EA in their chat thingy.... Try making sure you are signed in, (I don't have a play tab?) ... There is no "download" tab it is under you account name.... YES IT DOES STINK!!!!!!
!