the oice in hell.....

Tags:
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
December 22, 2004 9:37:23 PM

after reading another post about the hell level and how to get out, i
mapped to the level and heard the voice say "welcome to my domain....."

after i heard this, it made me wonder! does any one know who did/is the
voice of the devil?

bob brozewicz.

More about : oice hell

Anonymous
December 23, 2004 7:04:02 PM

"bob brozewicz" <brozewicz.rf@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:D 9jyd.8325$Ff3.6165@trndny04...
> after reading another post about the hell level and how to get out, i
> mapped to the level and heard the voice say "welcome to my domain....."
>
> after i heard this, it made me wonder! does any one know who did/is the
> voice of the devil?
>
> bob brozewicz.

They got the actual devil (Satan) to do it. It must have cost them extra,
but it's little touches like using the original actors for voice-overs that
give a game the right "feel".

--
Cycho{HHR}
http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

"bob brozewicz" <brozewicz.rf@verizon.net> wrote in message
>news:D 9jyd.8325$Ff3.6165@trndny04...
>
>after reading another post about the hell level and how to get out, i
>mapped to the level and heard the voice say "welcome to my domain....."
>
>after i heard this, it made me wonder! does any one know who did/is the
>voice of the devil?
>
>bob brozewicz.

Hmm, I'm pretty sure it wasn't bob brozewicz...
December 23, 2004 11:41:34 PM

bob brozewicz wasted my time on 12/22/2004 1:37 PM with the following:
> after reading another post about the hell level and how to get out, i
> mapped to the level and heard the voice say "welcome to my domain....."
>
> after i heard this, it made me wonder! does any one know who did/is the
> voice of the devil?
>
> bob brozewicz.

If you mean what character the voice belongs to, I believe it's
Dr.Betruger's voice (I didn't actually boot into the game and look this
up, so I very well could be wrong, but I know Betruger taunts/creeps you
with his voice numerous times throughout the game)

If you mean who did the voice for iD, I don't know, but I do know that
there are Doom3 credits, and I think there might have been some
voice-over recognition.

I'm pretty sure it's not Lucifer himself one way or another.

--
Noob - "do you hack?"
Justin - "i hack like a maniac!"

Well, as I recon, by listening to numorous voice logs and a large pile of
e-mails, you will know that Betruger went through the teleporter to Hell on
an unscheduled trip and came back "changed"....Also if he had stolen the
SoulCube and put it in Hell, he must be able to move about freely in Hell.
Another point arises when you hear him say "welcome to my domain". The
conclution must be that The Devil has posessed him or he has made a pact
with the Devil witch is using him and therefore talk to our hero through
him.

!