the oice in hell.....

after reading another post about the hell level and how to get out, i
mapped to the level and heard the voice say "welcome to my domain....."

after i heard this, it made me wonder! does any one know who did/is the
voice of the devil?

bob brozewicz.
4 answers Last reply
More about oice hell
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    "bob brozewicz" <brozewicz.rf@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > after reading another post about the hell level and how to get out, i
    > mapped to the level and heard the voice say "welcome to my domain....."
    >
    > after i heard this, it made me wonder! does any one know who did/is the
    > voice of the devil?
    >
    > bob brozewicz.

    They got the actual devil (Satan) to do it. It must have cost them extra,
    but it's little touches like using the original actors for voice-overs that
    give a game the right "feel".

    --
    Cycho{HHR}
    http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

    "bob brozewicz" <brozewicz.rf@verizon.net> wrote in message

    >after reading another post about the hell level and how to get out, i
    >mapped to the level and heard the voice say "welcome to my domain....."
    >
    >after i heard this, it made me wonder! does any one know who did/is the
    >voice of the devil?
    >
    >bob brozewicz.

    Hmm, I'm pretty sure it wasn't bob brozewicz...
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    bob brozewicz wasted my time on 12/22/2004 1:37 PM with the following:
    > after reading another post about the hell level and how to get out, i
    > mapped to the level and heard the voice say "welcome to my domain....."
    >
    > after i heard this, it made me wonder! does any one know who did/is the
    > voice of the devil?
    >
    > bob brozewicz.

    If you mean what character the voice belongs to, I believe it's
    Dr.Betruger's voice (I didn't actually boot into the game and look this
    up, so I very well could be wrong, but I know Betruger taunts/creeps you
    with his voice numerous times throughout the game)

    If you mean who did the voice for iD, I don't know, but I do know that
    there are Doom3 credits, and I think there might have been some
    voice-over recognition.

    I'm pretty sure it's not Lucifer himself one way or another.

    --
    Noob - "do you hack?"
    Justin - "i hack like a maniac!"

    Well, as I recon, by listening to numorous voice logs and a large pile of
    e-mails, you will know that Betruger went through the teleporter to Hell on
    an unscheduled trip and came back "changed"....Also if he had stolen the
    SoulCube and put it in Hell, he must be able to move about freely in Hell.
    Another point arises when you hear him say "welcome to my domain". The
    conclution must be that The Devil has posessed him or he has made a pact
    with the Devil witch is using him and therefore talk to our hero through
    him.

    "SnoopJeDi" <snoopjediHOLDTHESPAM@comcast.net> skrev i melding
    > bob brozewicz wasted my time on 12/22/2004 1:37 PM with the following:
    >> after reading another post about the hell level and how to get out, i
    >> mapped to the level and heard the voice say "welcome to my domain....."
    >>
    >> after i heard this, it made me wonder! does any one know who did/is the
    >> voice of the devil?
    >>
    >> bob brozewicz.
    >
    > If you mean what character the voice belongs to, I believe it's
    > Dr.Betruger's voice (I didn't actually boot into the game and look this
    > up, so I very well could be wrong, but I know Betruger taunts/creeps you
    > with his voice numerous times throughout the game)
    >
    > If you mean who did the voice for iD, I don't know, but I do know that
    > there are Doom3 credits, and I think there might have been some voice-over
    > recognition.
    >
    > I'm pretty sure it's not Lucifer himself one way or another.
    >
    > --
    > Noob - "do you hack?"
    > Justin - "i hack like a maniac!"
    > Noob - "do you have digital cable?"