The sims chat room

G

Hello,
I'm having a little trouble. All my adult sims died in a fire and my 2 children sims have since been banished to military school cos they kept missing the bus and wouldnt study at home....however one of my children wont get out of the swimming pool even though she has been bannished to military school. No matter what I do she wont get out...nor will she die.....what can I do???

vball11

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2011
Hello,
I'm having a little trouble. All my adult sims died in a fire and my 2 children sims have since been banished to military school cos they kept missing the bus and wouldnt study at home....however one of my children wont get out of the swimming pool even though she has been bannished to military school. No matter what I do she wont get out...nor will she die.....what can I do???

Easy. Open the cheat bo and type in MoveObjects On, The go onto build mode and press your sims. You will be able to pick up your sims and move it anywhere (inside the pool or outside the pool)

azalea0905

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2012
Hi,
I seem to have problems with saving my game... I have no idea why either, just when I click save game it shows it's saving for like a few minutes then it crashes back to my desktop on my Mac. Rarely...Rarely does it not crash. Please HELP!!! (Don't know if this would help but I have all expansion packs and only one stuff pack- highend loft.)