Belkin Cable/DSL Gateway Router 802.11b need the best Wire..

I have a Belkin Cable/DSL Gateway Router 802.11b. 3 PCs and a new Dell
P4 Notebook.

What Wireless card should I buy for the Dell Notebook? Is it
necessary to use a Belkin wireless card that is 802.11b?

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:02:57 -0400, Linda Lopez <FREE@mindspring.com>
wrote:

>I have a Belkin Cable/DSL Gateway Router 802.11b. 3 PCs and a new Dell
>P4 Notebook.
>
>What Wireless card should I buy for the Dell Notebook? Is it
>necessary to use a Belkin wireless card that is 802.11b?

Thanks for the NFO. I thought that I gave enough nfo. Off to the store
or ebay.