Call of duty Modern Warfare 2 freezes PC.

Hey whats up, little help with this, i have a core i7 920, mobo evga 3x sli, single evga gtx 275 and 6gb xms3 ddr3. The thing is that sometimes when i am in the middle of a online match the game and my pc freezes at all, i hace tried just waiting until it responses but it never does, so i have to reboot my pc, now this happens sometimes only, not always. I don know what could it be. Even when i try to join a match it sometimes freezes to. What could be causing this.
4 answers Last reply
More about call duty modern warfare freezes
  1. maybee on online issue or make sure your system is well cooled and clean inside. Also try differnet drivers if all else fails.
  2. I recently clean up my system and the game does not freezed for about 2 hours. But i stopped playing the game but when i returned later to play again, it started over again with the problems. I think it may be an online issue like a high ping or whatever, i dont know a lot of that stuff but i dont think it could be drivers, cause it is up to date.
  3. So Im guessing you have a high end psu as well?
  4. mmmmm i cant say it is a high end psu i dont know too much about psu`s but mien is a speedmine.... something... i dont know... it is of 750 watts. Is it good?
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Call of Duty EVGA Video Games