Sign in with
Your question
Closed

World Of Warcraft Time...

Last response: in Video Games
September 14, 2010 8:43:46 PM

ya, ya, ya i know another WoW nerd lol, I got WoW like 3 years ago and stop playing about a year ago, (to many level 80's the games to easy) anyways my friends want me to re-get WoW so i can help them and crap, so i forget when i buy WoW BattleChest and Wrath of the lich king, do i need to buy a time card as well or does it come with like a free month or free 2 months? i tottally forget lol,

More about : world warcraft time

September 15, 2010 2:18:03 PM

It comes with a free month if you either 1.) Upgrade a Trial Account or 2.) Start a new account. As far as I know you do not get a free month if you're reactivating an old account.
Score
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 15, 2010 2:19:22 PM

Well if you already have an account even though you quit you will just need to log in to the Account Management page. Which you can get to thru worldofwarcraft.com. And select a payment option credit card, game card etc... then you are reactivated with your old account. No need to get another one. Unless you sold it etc.. If you forgot your account info I am sure Blizzard Support can help you retrieve it.
Score
Related resources
September 15, 2010 5:48:37 PM

I get a month with the original game. But if you still have access to your old account and it hasn't been active in over 90 days your friend can send you a Scroll of Resurrection which I believe will give you 90 days of play time and them a free month once you pay for a month but I'm not entirely sure. Check it out there are all kinds of friend offers so if you are signing up or reactivating and have an active friend there should be something to take advantage of.
Score
September 15, 2010 7:02:42 PM

no i used to have an account it was my brothers and he let his friend use it and he changed the password.... (whatta a dick eh lol) anyways i made an account a while back and played the trial just for fun, but now my friends want me to get it so bassically my account doesnt have the game or anything i've only played the trial on it
Score

Best solution

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 18, 2010 10:51:14 PM

yeah you will get a free month is you are upgrading the trial/getting a full new account, and remeber to do the friend request for the free month for you then you will have another free month and dont register wrath rightaway, you can wait till the onth is over then get the free 10 days with the free 10 days of WOTLK and that way you will get 2 months and 10 days, for free :)  hope i helped
September 19, 2010 1:28:22 AM

Damn Vladtheone thats a hell alot helpful Nice Man i think i know who best answer is Lol
Score
September 19, 2010 1:29:12 AM

Best answer selected by Mithness.
Score
September 19, 2010 6:31:00 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!