Which Shotgun Is Better?

Which shotgun do you guys think is better?
6 answers Last reply
More about which shotgun better
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    aBullet wasted my time on 12/28/2004 4:34 PM with the following:
    > Which shotgun do you guys think is better?

    The...only one in the game??

    --
    Noob - "do you hack?"
    Justin - "i hack like a maniac!"

    SnoopJeDi <snoopjediHOLDTHESPAM@comcast.net> typed this like they were
    devouring a plate of fresh spoo:
    > aBullet wasted my time on 12/28/2004 4:34 PM with the following:
    >> Which shotgun do you guys think is better?
    >>

    > The...only one in the game??

    aBullet is probably talking about Doom 2.

    There is no spoon.

    EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
    My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    EvilBill wasted my time on 12/29/2004 10:24 AM with the following:

    Figures. *slap @ me*
    --
    Noob - "do you hack?"
    Justin - "i hack like a maniac!"
    Noob - "do you have digital cable?"
    Justin - "i have *ALL* the cables!"
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    >> Which shotgun do you guys think is better?
    >>

    >The...only one in the game??
    >
    >--

    Depends on which game??
    DooM 2 has two shotguns . . .
    The pump is best for medium range
    The double barrle is best for short range

    .. . . . . . . .
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    On 28 Dec 2004 13:34:39 -0800, "aBullet" <aBullet@gmail.com> wrote:

    >Which shotgun do you guys think is better?

    If you are referring to Doom 2 which has both the single shotgun (SSG)
    and the double barrel shotgun (DSG):

    The SSG has a much faster fire rate. It fires more accurately over
    longer distances and has a much better cyclic (time between shots).
    For close or stationary targets it's a good choice and seems to use
    less ammunition. It's particularly effective against marines,
    sergeants, Lost Souls and Imps. I use it when low on ammo, for
    sniping and close quarters fighting where accurate shooting is needed.

    The DSG is more of an assault weapon. It's relatively slow firing,
    you can easily be attacked and killed in between reloads. Accuracy is
    not its strong point. At short range it packs enough punch to take
    out small to medium enemies with one pull of the trigger. It's also
    good against large numbers of enemies and enemies that are moving
    around. At long range you are sure to hit the target, but not much
    damage will be done to small monsters. It's handy against cacodemons
    and similar beasties. I tend to use it against large numbers of
    monsters and as a bulldozer weapon to clear a path while trying to get
    somewhere.

    Sig:
    Work saves us from three great evils: boredom, vice and need. -Voltaire,
    philosopher (1694-1778)
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    > Which shotgun do you guys think is better?

    Why don't you decide which half of your brain is "better" then I will pay
    for surgery to get your other half removed?

    SH

Games Video Games