Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Headset prefference.

Last response: in Video Games
September 16, 2010 8:06:33 PM

Hey guys im interested in ether buying the Logitech G35 7.1 surround-sound headphones or the SteelSeries USB Gaming Headset (5H v2), after looking at the reviews people say the steelseries headset has poor bass ( fairly important to me) and the logitech doesn't support virtual 7.1 or even virtual 5.1 with some games because its all driver based. There nearly the same price so that's not an issue. Im planning to buy Final Fantasy 14 and would like the best audio for my money. Id like to see which headset you guys prefer. Thanks for the time! :) 

More about : headset prefference

September 16, 2010 8:30:18 PM

I've been very happy with my G35. The surround sound is a little spotty in some games, but most of the newer ones haven't been a problem for me. The bass on them is absolutely AMAZING and they're easily one of the most comfortable headsets I've ever worn.

Mic quality is top-notch and it even comes with a few voice modulators so you can speak like a squirrel, alien, megatron, etc.
Score
September 16, 2010 8:32:37 PM

rgeist554 said:
I've been very happy with my G35. The surround sound is a little spotty in some games, but most of the newer ones haven't been a problem for me. The bass on them is absolutely AMAZING and they're easily one of the most comfortable headsets I've ever worn.

Mic quality is top-notch and it even comes with a few voice modulators so you can speak like a squirrel, alien, megatron, etc.

Thank you for replying, please post more people! need more opinions!
Score
Related resources
September 17, 2010 1:39:34 AM

Bump, i really need more then one opinion. Is there another section i should post in?
Score
September 17, 2010 3:37:27 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!