Games l still play online

CrysisComa

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
right now i have Counter Strike and Starcraft 2. but im looking to buy a new game, most games it seems like when you go online theres like 5 games and about 30 people. i want a game that people actually play and will play for a while. and also something that doesnt get boring after a while. CSS and SC2 seem to have a ton a replay value. any suggestions?

moosemaster

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2010
I have a few suggestions if your not just into FPS, age of empires 3 has such a rich online community and plenty of people will to play any scenario and if thats not what your into id advise Team fortress 2 (TF2) it filled with fun vibrant maps and plenty of action.

on an other note, do you have your 955 OC'd with stock air?

CrysisComa

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
right now im deciding between TF2 and BC2.

yes its overclocked on stock air. but iv put it down from 3.84 to 3.68 for tempurature reasons. at 3.84 it runs games fine but with CPU stress tests i get crashes.

Duckmeister

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2009
Both TF2 and BC2 are great, and between them they are $50 ($20 for TF2 and $30 for BC2), so you could probably get both, since they are the price of one new game.

As for other FPS games, you could go with Call of Duty 4 or it's sequel, Modern Warfare 2, both of them have strong online communities, and are just plain great games.

For RTS games you could go with Company of Heroes, which is in my opinion the greatest RTS game of all time. If you only want to play multiplayer, go with the Tales of Valor stand-alone expansion, that has all the online content from every game in the series, but doesn't have the single-player component.

Plenty of great games out there, and most of them are quite inexpensive, too.

TRENDING THREADS