Sign in with
Your question

Games l still play online

Last response: in Video Games
September 17, 2010 3:27:44 AM

right now i have Counter Strike and Starcraft 2. but im looking to buy a new game, most games it seems like when you go online theres like 5 games and about 30 people. i want a game that people actually play and will play for a while. and also something that doesnt get boring after a while. CSS and SC2 seem to have a ton a replay value. any suggestions?

More about : games play online

September 17, 2010 10:39:44 AM

I think Bad company 2 would tiggle your fancy on MP. The SP game is nothing special but as you stated your in it for the MP
September 19, 2010 3:58:55 PM

I have a few suggestions if your not just into FPS, age of empires 3 has such a rich online community and plenty of people will to play any scenario and if thats not what your into id advise Team fortress 2 (TF2) it filled with fun vibrant maps and plenty of action.

on an other note, do you have your 955 OC'd with stock air?
Related resources
September 20, 2010 12:36:02 AM

right now im deciding between TF2 and BC2.

yes its overclocked on stock air. but iv put it down from 3.84 to 3.68 for tempurature reasons. at 3.84 it runs games fine but with CPU stress tests i get crashes.
September 20, 2010 1:16:11 AM

Both TF2 and BC2 are great, and between them they are $50 ($20 for TF2 and $30 for BC2), so you could probably get both, since they are the price of one new game.

As for other FPS games, you could go with Call of Duty 4 or it's sequel, Modern Warfare 2, both of them have strong online communities, and are just plain great games.

For RTS games you could go with Company of Heroes, which is in my opinion the greatest RTS game of all time. If you only want to play multiplayer, go with the Tales of Valor stand-alone expansion, that has all the online content from every game in the series, but doesn't have the single-player component.

Plenty of great games out there, and most of them are quite inexpensive, too.
September 20, 2010 11:32:12 AM

Orange box is just a bargain if your aint already got some of the Half life games, but my vote would have to go BC2
September 20, 2010 3:24:43 PM

The MP is both TF2 and BC2 is fantastic. cant go wrong wither either or.
!