Doom III End Boss?

Is it possible to kill the end boss with anything *besides* the soul cube?
Details, please. TIA.
3 answers Last reply
More about doom boss
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    Icenine378 wasted my time on 12/29/2004 4:07 PM with the following:
    > Is it possible to kill the end boss with anything *besides* the soul cube?
    > Details, please. TIA.

    Yeah, kill_monsters =P

    But seriously, there is no way to kill the cyberdemon w/o the soul cube,
    he's impervious to weapons.

    Why do you need to kill him without the soulcube anyway?

    --
    Noob - "do you hack?"
    Justin - "i hack like a maniac!"

    Icenine378 <icenine378@aol.com> typed this like they were devouring a
    plate of fresh spoo:
    > Is it possible to kill the end boss with anything *besides* the soul
    > cube? Details, please. TIA.

    In a word, no.

    There is no spoon.

    EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
    My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    SnoopJeDi <snoopjediHOLDTHESPAM@comcast.net> typed this like they were
    devouring a plate of fresh spoo:
    > Icenine378 wasted my time on 12/29/2004 4:07 PM with the following:
    >> Is it possible to kill the end boss with anything *besides* the soul
    >> cube? Details, please. TIA.
    >
    > Yeah, kill_monsters =P
    >
    > But seriously, there is no way to kill the cyberdemon w/o the soul
    > cube, he's impervious to weapons.
    >
    > Why do you need to kill him without the soulcube anyway?

    He probably wants to kill the bugger with one big BFG blast. LOL

    There is no spoon.

    EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
    My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

Games Video Games