Doom III End Boss?

Is it possible to kill the end boss with anything *besides* the soul cube?
Details, please. TIA.

Icenine378 wasted my time on 12/29/2004 4:07 PM with the following:
> Is it possible to kill the end boss with anything *besides* the soul cube?
> Details, please. TIA.

Yeah, kill_monsters =P

But seriously, there is no way to kill the cyberdemon w/o the soul cube,
he's impervious to weapons.

Why do you need to kill him without the soulcube anyway?

--
Noob - "do you hack?"
Justin - "i hack like a maniac!"

Icenine378 <icenine378@aol.com> typed this like they were devouring a
plate of fresh spoo:
> Is it possible to kill the end boss with anything *besides* the soul
> cube? Details, please. TIA.

In a word, no.

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

SnoopJeDi <snoopjediHOLDTHESPAM@comcast.net> typed this like they were
devouring a plate of fresh spoo:
> Icenine378 wasted my time on 12/29/2004 4:07 PM with the following:
>> Is it possible to kill the end boss with anything *besides* the soul
>> cube? Details, please. TIA.
>
> Yeah, kill_monsters =P
>
> But seriously, there is no way to kill the cyberdemon w/o the soul
> cube, he's impervious to weapons.
>
> Why do you need to kill him without the soulcube anyway?

He probably wants to kill the ah heck with one big BFG blast. LOL