Wolfenstein/Race driver GRID

Hey Guys,

Can anyone please help?!

Am trying to run both of the above games, I am having trouble locating the config file to change the refresh rate of Wolfenstein to 60fps as after reading several threads on how to correct this, I cannot for the life of me find the AppData file I need in order to reach the config file to lower the refresh rate from 75 so that I can run the game and stop my monitor telling me that its out of range.

I am running Windows 7 64 with a Corei7 930, 6gb of OCZ DDR3 and a 9800GX2 with the latest drivers, it's SO frustrating!!!!

And after installing GRID, again it refuses to work, and again I have since read it struggles on the new Corei7 CPU's, and that I may have to disable some of the cores in order to make it run?! As I am sure you can tell, I am a NOOB, and do not have a clue how to do this?

Can anyone advise me on either of these problems please, and is disabling/enabling cores a tricky/dangerous or needed thing to do in order to run this I am told decent racing game?!

Thanks in advance!!!!
3 answers Last reply
More about wolfenstein race driver grid
  1. You can set the global refresh rate or the refresh rate for individual app's via the Nvidia control panel.
  2. Thanks for your advice mousemonkey, but the max my monitor refreshes at is 60hz, and its still not enough!!!!
  3. Sorry, I was thinking of Vsync not refresh rate doh!
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Configuration Video Games