I am having trouble with the Guardian. I read somewhere that I have to kill
the 3 flying light things first and then shoot the blue light. I have done
this but then more flying lights appear, by which time I'm virtually dead.
Whilst I'm shooting the lights the big ah heck is chewing my ass.

Any tips, best weapons ?

TIA
Alan

ALAN HOAR <alan.hoar@btinternet.com> typed this like they were
devouring a plate of fresh spoo:
> I am having trouble with the Guardian. I read somewhere that I have
> to kill the 3 flying light things first and then shoot the blue
> light. I have done this but then more flying lights appear, by which
> time I'm virtually dead. Whilst I'm shooting the lights the big
> ah heck is chewing my ass.
> Any tips, best weapons ?

I recommend the BFG and rocket launcher; plasma gun if necessary. Keep
taking out the seekers - and try to stay out of the path of their search
lights, the Guardian can't see you without them.

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)