Sign in with
Your question

Fall out 3 how to fix when freezes

Last response: in Video Games
September 20, 2010 6:47:03 PM

Hello,
my game freezes when i open a door theirs no scratches on the disk i don't understand what's wrong I've been playing for 19 hours then i went to open a door it just froze i repeatedly tried to open the door but it always freezes? HELP ME!!!!!!!

More about : fall fix freezes

September 20, 2010 9:11:45 PM

Fallout 3 is notorious for having issues with freezes and crashes, just make sure it's patched up and restart it when it freezes.
m
l
October 7, 2010 8:17:39 PM

Try loading a previous game or simply don't open the door for now and do something else for a while, then comeback and try to open the door.

I am currently re-playing the PC version of FO3. I recently had a freezing issue when I entered the Museum Of Tech to complete the GNR quest. Basically within 60 seconds my game would always freeze. After 5th time of restarting FO3 and freezing, I decided to finish a separate quest that was still incomplete. That killed about an hour of gaming. I then went back to the Museum Of Tech to do the GNR quest and I had no issues whatsoever.
m
l
October 8, 2010 3:56:47 AM

1patriot12 said:
Hello,
my game freezes when i open a door theirs no scratches on the disk i don't understand what's wrong I've been playing for 19 hours then i went to open a door it just froze i repeatedly tried to open the door but it always freezes? HELP ME!!!!!!!

Have you tried waiting it out for a while? Sometimes you get lucky and it will start back up. This is especially so when it freezes in VATS (Which always happens after I haven't saved in forever). I have never had it freeze while opening a door though.
m
l
Related resources
!