Sign in with
Your question

Gaming wireless keyboard and mouse?

Last response: in Video Games
September 21, 2010 4:22:09 AM

hi whats one of the best gaming wireless keyboards out? i wanna get one asap, thanks
September 21, 2010 10:39:31 AM

try doing a google + review on them i prefer log. myself
m
l
September 21, 2010 1:03:52 PM

I might be biased...but I just love the Gaming keyboards from Logitech...def check them out.

If you must, then wireless...but I highly recommend corded for gaming.
m
l
Related resources
a b F Wireless
a b 4 Gaming
September 21, 2010 10:10:57 PM

Wired is best for real gaming, as batteries get low, keyboard responce time sinks, same for mice. I would say head over to a store and check on them, keyboards and mice are pretty personal as to what one person likes.

Online reviews can help you pick out the dogs, break easy, hard to configure, etc... but once you get 4-5 models that look good, best you try them out a bit. Few things that's it's really hard to give a "best" opinion on, and keyboards and mice is one of them.
m
l
September 23, 2010 7:48:35 PM

I have to agree with Alex logitech keyboards are Amazing, as for wireless mouse I use the razer mamba, It looks sick, it feels great, it has on the fly sensitivity the docking station glows Ice blue, I rarely have it die on me, and when it does, it's too easy to switch to corded mode. Check it out deff my pick.
m
l
October 6, 2010 8:27:51 PM

P3ppy said:
I have to agree with Alex logitech keyboards are Amazing, as for wireless mouse I use the razer mamba, It looks sick, it feels great, it has on the fly sensitivity the docking station glows Ice blue, I rarely have it die on me, and when it does, it's too easy to switch to corded mode. Check it out deff my pick.

^+1 for having the mamba! awesomest mouse evar! lol xD
m
l
!