Sign in with
Your question

Winamp Problem

Last response: in Windows XP
January 1, 2005 8:51:15 AM

I have a winamp......that always show ' encounter a problem and will be close' whenever i tried to open it! This thing is killing me

More about : winamp problem

January 2, 2005 9:12:51 AM

uninstall it and download the latest version and install that.
January 3, 2005 4:14:48 PM

Uninstall WinAmp, delete the winamp folder, then reinstall. Run into this problem all the time and appears to happen after I right click on a music file and choose play with winamp.

<i><font color=red>Only an overclocker can make a computer into a convectional oven.</i></font color=red>
Related resources
January 4, 2005 8:23:27 PM

i gave up on winamp a long long time ago.

this is my boomstick!
January 6, 2005 1:22:39 AM

Use <A HREF="http://www.musicmatch.com" target="_new">musicmatch</A> jukebox...

AthlonXP 2200 @ 2GHz, 512MB DDR400, 64MB Abit Ti4200, 40GB Maxtor, 120GB Western Digital, 48x24x42 TDK CDRW, 16X ASUS DVDROM, SB! live 5.1DE, Lifeview 3000 TV card...
January 6, 2005 1:59:17 AM

I don't understand what's wrong with Windows Media 10.

Well, saying that, I also don't have a problem with:
Windows XP,
Internet Explorer,
Office,
MSN Messenger.

Am I microsoft Brainwashed!? :eek: 

January 6, 2005 2:42:52 AM

what was that? oh, for a second there i thought you said i should use a steaming pile of sh!t instead of a media player. man, that would have been embarrasing for you, good thing you didnt say that. now what were you saying?

this is my boomstick!
January 13, 2005 7:08:16 PM

media player is not a pile of shhh it has its uses, i like to have 2/3 available on my comp depending on what im playing and my mood.....

I wouldnt say media player is all that bad tho, i actually quite like the look of the new media player 10.

And im not brainwashed by microsoft....
January 14, 2005 2:29:51 AM

Whoever saiz MP is a pile of doodoo, show me a player that has video and audio adjustments like MP does and I will not hunt you down.

..this is very useful and helpful place for information...
January 14, 2005 5:39:13 PM

I believe he was referring to MusicMatch Jukebox... not Media Player 10. I've used MMJ, and I have to agree that it is a steaming pile of crap.

<font color=red> If you design software that is fool-proof, only a fool will want to use it. </font color=red>
October 4, 2012 2:00:08 PM

everytime when i want to uninstall it, it will get stuck. why is that so?
!