Star Craft 2

Hi every one, Ive got a question for the community.

Will star Craft 2 run on my computer?

My specs are

XFX GT 240 1GB
4GB of DDR2 RAM @ 1066
AMD Phenom II 955 BE @ 3.2 (yes ik thats stock)

thanks for your time :D hope to see many comments
5 answers Last reply
More about star craft
  1. moosemaster said:
    Hi every one, Ive got a question for the community.

Will star Craft 2 run on my computer?

My specs are

XFX GT 240 1GB
    4GB of DDR2 RAM @ 1066
    AMD Phenom II 955 BE @ 3.2 (yes ik thats stock)

thanks for your time :D hope to see many comments

Easily,even though not on high or ultr because of the gpu.
  2. dam, oh well thanks for the reply anyway. Do you have any recomendations on what gpu to buy, im looking for good value and good quality :D well good enough for crysis on fairly high settings :D one gpu only though.
  3. moosemaster said:
    dam, oh well thanks for the reply anyway. Do you have any recomendations on what gpu to buy, im looking for good value and good quality :D well good enough for crysis on fairly high settings :D one gpu only though.

I suggest you get a gtx 460 which is better on sc2 than it's ati counterparts even though I can tell you my ati 5850 maxes out sc2 too amazingly well:D.If you can't afford it get a 5770 which is the absolute minimum in my opinion for ultra and other games at 1920x1080:)
  4. BeCoolBro said:
    I suggest you get a gtx 460 which is better on sc2 than it's ati counterparts even though I can tell you my ati 5850 maxes out sc2 too amazingly well:D.If you can't afford it get a 5770 which is the absolute minimum in my opinion for ultra and other games at 1920x1080:)

thanks for the info BeCoolBro ill look into those cards now :D
  5. i find the ati 5870 works well with that board ive been using this setup 4 a while now
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Computers Video Games