I downloaded doom 2 legacy. How do I access the console? I want to
enter cheats.

grieve

<glooed@glooed.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I downloaded doom 2 legacy. How do I access the console? I want to
> enter cheats.

:))

if you use the Doom Legacy port, you get the console the same way as in
Quake engine games or in other Doom sourceports
( ZDoom and its clones, JDoom ) :

with the TILDE key.

graeme

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 19:35:07 -0600, glooed wrote:

> I downloaded doom 2 legacy. How do I access the console? I want to
> enter cheats.

Most of the time there is no console in Doom 2 (except those modded
open source versions). Type the same cheats found in Doom1 - idkfa etc.

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 15:16:59 +1300, Graeme
<www.rillion.net@no.spam.wanted> wrote:

>On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 19:35:07 -0600, glooed wrote:
>
>> I downloaded doom 2 legacy. How do I access the console? I want to
>> enter cheats.
>
>Most of the time there is no console in Doom 2 (except those modded
>open source versions). Type the same cheats found in Doom1 - idkfa etc.

How do I do that?

just type it on your keyboard whenever you're in a wad.
idkfa, iddqd, idbeholdl, r, etc...

<glooed@glooed.org> wrote in message
> On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 15:16:59 +1300, Graeme
> <www.rillion.net@no.spam.wanted> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 19:35:07 -0600, glooed wrote:
>>
>>> I downloaded doom 2 legacy. How do I access the console? I want to
>>> enter cheats.
>>
>> Most of the time there is no console in Doom 2 (except those modded
>> open source versions). Type the same cheats found in Doom1 - idkfa
>> etc.
>
> How do I do that?

you just start typing it in. it takes and you see it in the hud

> Type the same cheats found in Doom1 - idkfa etc.
>
> How do I do that?

You use the keyboard.
Do you need any instruction as to where the keys are located on a keyboard
or how to press them?

Stephen Howe