Toms HW guide Adds

Hasse

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Hi!

I don't know where to put this, but the THG adds that's allmost eating up this site has made me so fed up, that I finally have to resign using this site as my primary hw site. It's so sad to see a good site like this go down the drain. Articles are less and adds are more, I guess it's nice from an economical point of view, but from my point of view it's bad. The banners on the sides are one thing, but the ones in middle of the article, huge ones are bloody annoying. Sadly quality on reviews have also gone down the drain.... Rarely do we see anything from the legends (tom himself, Omid...) which is why I started reading here in the first place.. And I've been here since forever.. but now there's little use for me here. The news are rarely fresh or special.. the reviews not as good as before... What I think this site needs? Don't know, spirit? Guts? Freshening up? The worst part is that THG.com started out as a "world" site, now it's an american site... sad but true. I'm shuffled to the swedish site since that's the closest to my place (Norway), not that I really need a norweagian edition, I just want to read the .com site... but alas the .se site is mysteriously better than the .com.
Please... please...
As most older "geeks" I miss the old days.

Best regards and wishes for the future.

Um, wrong forum. Nice insight, post in the CPU forum if you wish, but it has all been discussed before, and there really isn't much point.