WAD files for older Doom games

Hi all...

I am looking for WAD files for DOOM 2, Ultimate Doom and Final Doom

any sugestions
3 answers Last reply
More about files older doom games
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    "John Corbin" <newsaccount@spammers.all.dropdead> wrote in message
    > Hi all...
    >
    > I am looking for WAD files for DOOM 2, Ultimate Doom and Final Doom
    >
    > any sugestions

    Start here: http://www.doomworld.com

    Look for the "levels" link.

    Bob
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    > I am looking for WAD files for DOOM 2, Ultimate Doom and Final Doom
    >
    > any sugestions

    Sure. Buy them from ID Software
    http://www.idsoftware.com/store/index.php?view=doom

    "Doom Collectors Edition" is what you want.

    Stephen Howe
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    be advised that the same CD can be purchased at Wal-Mart for under $10...
    --
    pop is Mark
    I don't suffer from bad memory;
    "Stephen Howe" <sjhoweATdialDOTpipexDOTcom> wrote in message
    > > I am looking for WAD files for DOOM 2, Ultimate Doom and Final Doom
    > >
    > > any sugestions
    >
    > Sure. Buy them from ID Software
    > http://www.idsoftware.com/store/index.php?view=doom
    >
    > "Doom Collectors Edition" is what you want.
    >
    > Stephen Howe

Games Video Games