Nvidia geforce 9500GT compatibility with games

Status
Not open for further replies.

prahumac

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2010
Hello,
hi hey i have recently bought a nvidia geforce 9500GT series graphics card can u suggest the best games that are compatible for my graphics card.

prahumac

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2010

dude actually my graphics card supported each and every game i have played from crysis ward head to mass effect 2 the only thing that i want right now is what r the games that can be played using my graphics card can u just send me the list of these games.because by this i can choose the best games for my graphics card.

Jonathern

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2010

Well lets Just say if your running a 32bit operating system i recommend getting yourself a 2 GB RAM card atleast and if im correct your using 1x1 GB RAM cards to make up the 2GB that you already have?

dalta centauri

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2010
Alright, you can play:
FEAR, FEAR Expansions, FEAR 2, FEAR 2 DLC
Fallout 3, Left4Dead2, Left4Dead, All Orange Box titles, Wings of Prey, UT3, Assasins Creed 1+2, wait a minute...
Like I said, you can play any game, just that higher/demnding games will of course cause you to need the settings to be at low-med at your basic resolution size.

Jonathern

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2010

Thats what everyone is trying to say just not so open like that,lol

adarshtr

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2011
just cause 2 (minimam settings)
harry potter and the deathly hallows(max settings)
blood stonne 007(max except anti aliasing)
far cry 2(medium)
mafia 2(medium)
nfs hot persute 2010(max)
star wars force unleashed 2(max)
pop the forgotton sands (max)
assains creed 2(max)
devil may cry 4(max except anti aliasing)
resident evel 5(max)
transformers revenge of the fallen(max)
spiderman shattered dimentions(max)
and a lot more ,these are only a few i remember,all the games i tried so far has worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.