alladinsane

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2005
Hey all,

I liked the other buyers' guides I saw in the otehr sections of the forum. Was wondering if someone could make a guide for this section ;)

dunklegend

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2005
That's a good idea.

If you need help buying post here your budget and what you're going to do with your system, and we can help you.

<b><font color=blue>If you try to please everybody, nobody will like you<font color=blue></b>

alladinsane

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2005
Thnks for reply. I actually am not planning to buy right now or for a long while. I am just interested in learning what is good and what is not, what is reliable and unreliable for MBs and chipsets.

dunklegend

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2005
Well, Crashman the guy that did the FAQs has a lot of knowledge but I don't know if he has the time to do it.

<b><font color=blue>If you try to please everybody, nobody will like you<font color=blue></b>

alladinsane

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2005
Actually, I was not thinking of prices being listed, rather it could just be a general review of the manufacturers and chipsets. Just like the graphics card buyers guide.

I don't know why I'm doing this, but...Wusy! What's the Secret?