LG Confirms Android Tablet, Froyo Phones for 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

cknobman

Distinguished
May 2, 2006
last lg phone I had sucked (it was a rumor) because it randomly turned off. Turns out it was a well known issue and lg decided they werent going to fix it. It wasnt just my phone either I had 3 for my family and every phone had the same problem.

I dont care if these phones were faster than a full fledge notebook, Ill never own another crappy lg product.

ypcio

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2009
Regular LG's phones drains battery faster than every other phone ive owned. It makes me wonder how fast a LG smartphone will run out of battery.

pim69

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
My wife's LG smartphone has both issues mentioned in these comments, but I don't think hers was the same model. It's a sliding phone. It is loaded with software glitches and odd workarounds, it randomly turns itself off, and its battery life has always been HORRIBLE, far worse than my Nokia smartphone that is at least 3 years older. We would never consider any kind of LG remote product with this experience. She had it exchanged early in its life by Rogers due to one of the numbers not working, but the same software problems were in the replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.