Original Dos Version Install? & editor?

I tossed my old disks thinking they were toast only to find my floppy went
tits up... AARGH!

Figure someone has the original binary installs... but anyone have the
shortlived game editor to go with them?

who cares wrote:
> I tossed my old disks thinking they were toast only to find my floppy
> went tits up... AARGH!
>
> Figure someone has the original binary installs... but anyone have the
> shortlived game editor to go with them?

What are you asking? Editor for what? I have all Doom versions, but now
I do not know what editor you are asking.

Joe

who cares wrote:
> I tossed my old disks thinking they were toast only to find my floppy went
> tits up... AARGH!
>
> Figure someone has the original binary installs... but anyone have the
> shortlived game editor to go with them?

you should look in ftp://3darchives.in-span.com\pub\idgames to find what
editor you want.