Sign in with
Your question

Syberia 3,Deus Ex 3, Max Payne 3: which one is your favourite?

Last response: in Video Games
September 29, 2010 10:50:59 AM

Hi guys n gals,

Which of the above games you are anxiously waiting for??? ;) 
I am waiting for Syberia 3 and Deus Ex 3. I like max payne series too but not that much eager about the 3rd one. :D 
September 29, 2010 7:03:19 PM

stalker 2, but deus ex 3 is definately one to be waiting for.
September 29, 2010 7:36:00 PM

I loved the Max Payne series, and even re-visited #2 some months back. Great game! Can't wait for the 3rd one... I think it got delayed, unfortunately...
Related resources
September 30, 2010 8:01:37 AM

S.T.A.L.K.E.R-2
that's great, I will be looking for it too. Loved S:SOC. :D 
September 30, 2010 7:37:36 PM

jeetsm said:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R-2
that's great, I will be looking for it too. Loved S:SOC. :D 

apparently, might be 2012, hopefully before it all ends
September 30, 2010 8:20:12 PM

dont mind 2012,ITS JUST ANOTHER YEAR.nywys curently a month or so back started with s:cop.
September 30, 2010 8:36:01 PM

actually its not bad, i held off doing proper quests for a while so that i didn;t have to finish it, but eventually did, and decided to stay in pripyat (not a spoiler, but thats how you get to free play). Loved the first 2-3 mins when you come over that ridge and see the apparent expanse in front of you. enjoy.
October 1, 2010 8:23:05 AM

and the radiation blast too. whenever it comes...we must find shelter.didn't know this for the first time so went inside that empty container near that huge crane. after that i learned and found out that the ship below is better place.:D 

any ideas about Deus Ex 3: means i guess GTX 460 will be able to handle it. I hope so. :o 
October 1, 2010 9:58:06 AM

jeetsm said:
Hi guys n gals,

I am waiting for Syberia 3 and Deus Ex 3. I like max payne series too but not that much eager about the 3rd one. :D 

Deus Ex 3 isn't even out yet.
October 1, 2010 6:30:54 PM

jeetsm said:
and the radiation blast too. whenever it comes...we must find shelter.didn't know this for the first time so went inside that empty container near that huge crane. after that i learned and found out that the ship below is better place.:D 

any ideas about Deus Ex 3: means i guess GTX 460 will be able to handle it. I hope so. :o 

yes, it will always guide you to the nearest safe spot, if you don't want to go there go elsewhere and it'll change location, you'll get to learn about the safe spots after a few emissions.
October 4, 2010 10:44:26 AM

ambam said:
Deus Ex 3 isn't even out yet.

Thats why the Q was "Which of the above games you are anxiously waiting for??? ;)  "

and thats why I wrote "I am waiting for Syberia 3 and Deus Ex 3" :) 
October 19, 2010 7:02:51 PM

DEUS EX 3 , i am crazy about it , because i have played & finished 1 & 2 they were Great , i suggest u to not play this game because it will confuse u alot , many dialogs, many persons , & many groups that u dont know which one is better to join to & which dialog will makes ur game better ?!?! if u played satlker u know that there is a Duty & freeDom & camps that u hardly know which one is right , Deuse EX is 2000 X times harder than stalker in decisions . Oh sorry all of these words were for sweet Desue EX . its nice to see someone else likes Dues EX too & understands its COMPLEXITY .
October 19, 2010 7:25:00 PM

ya really deus ex is a great game. I haven't played invisible war to completion but will complete it probably before deus ex 3 gets out. :p 
October 19, 2010 7:49:34 PM

Deuse EX 2 was simpler than 1 , i realy got Confused in 1 . i realy get crazy when i talk about that game , oh THAT was very nice game , EIDOS made Incredible Game

Quality was low but , game was that great that u would forget the Quality .
WOW man , WOW . i think u know me , this game has played with my feelings .

Now i am so sad that dont remember Deuse EX 1 & its leves , i was 9 or 10 years old & hadnt had enough english knowledge , i want to play it again & choose best Dialogs to see where & how game ends .

But i realy wanna test all ENDS , like i done in Deus EX 2 .

STALKER was great game , mass effect 2 was simliar to both ( it was Amazing )
October 19, 2010 8:10:24 PM

jeetsm said:
Hi guys n gals,

Max Payne 3 and Mass Effect 3.

I heard that MP3 has this desperation shot/kill shot mechanic. It's like when you're about to die, everything slows down and slowly darkens and you have to kill the enemy in that time span. If successful, you'll recover a small amount of health. If not, you die.

ME3...Commander Shepard will hold the line. Nuff' said...
!