Power Supply, Easy Tune 5 and Hard Drive issues...

kerem

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2005
Hello friends

My first question is about power supply. I hope some of you can help me about this. My current configuration is AMD Athlon 64 3000+ with Zalman 7700cu CPU cooler, Gigabyte K8 Triton Nforce4 Mainboard, 2gb Of DDR400 Kingston Rams, Asus Extreme N6600 Video Card with Zalman v700 cooler, Creative SB Live 5.1, 200 gb of Seagate Barracuda Hard Drive, a floppy drive, LG CD-Writer - Placed on a 3 fan Thermaltake Tsunami Case.

I am running this stuff with 480 watt Silent Pure Power - Power supply is this supply enough for running this kind of system ? Should I upgrade this to 580 or more ?

Also I installed Easytune 5 today- I never installed it before. I am using my system since 3 months. Anyway, I installed it to monitor cpu and system temperatures. When I checked I saw this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/kerem/screen-shot.jpg

Anyone can tell me what those exclamation marks mean ? I can't find anything on application's help

And another wierd thing is - I bought an 200gb Seagate hard drive instead of my one 80gb western digital and one 30gb quantum fireball. But my system works slower than before ? And I am confused. Any help will truly appreciated...

All the best,

Kerem

RichPLS

Champion
That PSU should easily power that system as is.

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>