Connect a cell phone headset/mic to sound card jacks?

Last response: in Network Providers
September 5, 2004 1:10:09 AM

Hey

I am looking for an easy way to connect a cell phone headset/microphone
to a sound card's speaker output and microphone input jacks. I know
there are different types of cell phone headset/microphone plugs. I
suppose best would be the 2.5mm (4 connector?) plug to two 1/8" mini
plugs. Anybody know what that sort of adapter might be called or where
to buy them?

Thanks very much in advance.
Anonymous
September 6, 2004 1:32:53 AM

In article <Xns955AA47AA81E1wisdomfolly@66.150.105.60>,
UseNet@AppleOfMyEye.com says...

> I am looking for an easy way to connect a cell phone headset/microphone
> to a sound card's speaker output and microphone input jacks. I know
> there are different types of cell phone headset/microphone plugs. I
> suppose best would be the 2.5mm (4 connector?) plug to two 1/8" mini
> plugs. Anybody know what that sort of adapter might be called or where
> to buy them?

Radio Shack should have this.

--
Michael D. Sullivan