It's a Fermi Blowout! Win A GeForce GTX 480!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzergerald

Distinguished
May 6, 2009
Only teen queens use all three of those POS... Something tells me they could give two Sh!ts about a graphics card (unlike me :/ ). Now if it were Justin Bieber you'd have millions enter...

dgingeri

Distinguished
let me see: you have to hit all 3 social sites to register. We've already seen the research on the effects of each type.

1. twitter make people dumber
2. facebook makes people smarter.
3. myspace makes people much more vulnerable to ID theft.

So, doing this contest will make people both dumber and smarter, yet also much more likely to have their ID stolen.

I think I'll stick with my Facebook and continue ignoring Twitter and Myspace.

"Like" Palit? I've never owned a Palit product, so that would be dishonest. Ok, I've got some RL friends on Facebook, but I refuse to "tweet," and MySpace is a spam/scam magnet. FAIL.

weepee

Distinguished
May 20, 2008
what a disgusting contest.
1. I havent actually used facebook since they started letting anyone make an account.
2. i've never used twitter, and never will. just no need for it
3. never had a myspace account.

how about i just click some link and fill out a littler entry form like the good old days of contests?

CptTripps

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006
[citation][nom]IFLATLINEI[/nom]So in order to enter its not good enough anymore to just have an account at Toms but now I must have an account for one of those shitty services? TOMS Why are you lowering yourselves to this crap??[/citation]

You act as if Toms had something to do with this. They posted the link, that is all.

in0va3

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2010
The site that Palit has says follow ONE of the three steps but Tom's Hardware is different because it tells you what to do in steps but not to choose. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.