does-hate-steam

doc redwater

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2010
Hello, I would like to know what ever happened when you paid a lot of money for a video game and y6ou could bring it home and load it on your computer. I bought "Empire: Total War" yesterday and was looking forward to playing it until "Steam" stepped in. It is taking 29 hours+ to load and update to thew game. They can't seem to get your registration info right and repeatedly say the account doesn't exist, etc. Conveniently there is no "direct" area where you can get help...they have their support pages so deeply buried that finding them takes hours. THIS IS NOT WHY I PURCHASED THE GAME IN THE FRIRST PLACE! What do they do? Just suck money out of our wallets...I am now going to the game developers' websites and complain to them. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER GAME THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH STEAM! I am disabled and this is a large part of my entertainment because I can't do much else! Then they pull this crap!! What is the purpose of this asinine service and I use the tern service extremely loosely!
Doc Redwater

Nothing. I believe that it is still possible to purchase games in this way.