a650 Gets Hot...

I have an Samsung a650 and the keypad gets hot after 5 minutes of use.
Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? Also, I am
within my 15 days and plan on returning this phone and getting a 4500.

Its gets warm on both my 2 phones...Hot?? no just warm.. Then again, I cant
think why I need to stay on a TELEPHONE for more than 8 minutes or so...