Best Game for PC Graphics Dominance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikeracer4487

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2009
So, I have this idiot of a friend...and he seems to think that console graphics are just as good as PC graphics...especially with HDTV's and what-not...like I said, he's an idiot. Anyways, if you look at my sig you'll see I have a fairly top-of-the-line system, and was I wondering what game would be best to show him just how much my PC kicks his console's ass. I don't care about gameplay or anything, I just want something with awesome graphics that I can just load up from a save game.

Solution

Metro 2033.

Honestly, PC graphics haven't really advanced much since 2007, IMO, when Crysis came out, and its not far enough into the life of DX11 for games that utilize it to its full potential.

Wait till Crysis 2 though, since its...

JohnnyChrist

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010

Metro 2033.

Honestly, PC graphics haven't really advanced much since 2007, IMO, when Crysis came out, and its not far enough into the life of DX11 for games that utilize it to its full potential.

Wait till Crysis 2 though, since its cross-platform, you'll be able to show him how much better the PC version will look.

Solution

DaeM

Distinguished
May 28, 2010
Metro 2033 will do the trick!

Singularity has some good graphs too

and like JohnnyChrist said: wait a while for Crysis 2 and make him CRYsis that he didnt get a gaming pc too :p

Just Cause 2 is pretty good. Mafia 2 is good. Metro 2033 with DX11 and all the settings maxed is pretty uber too. And good old Crysis with DX10 and maxed settings look pretty fantastic as well. Resident Evil 5 looks good too, and you'll have fantastic FPS to boot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.