Accessing Wi-Fi camera through internet

Since I have IIS installed on my PC, I don't see why I would pay to have to
get Sololink.

How can I access my wi-fi camera through my website ?

tia
1 answer Last reply
More about accessing camera internet

    "Junkyard Engineer" <jackeric@engineer.com> wrote in message
    > Since I have IIS installed on my PC, I don't see why I would pay to have
    > get Sololink.
    >
    > How can I access my wi-fi camera through my website ?
    >
    > tia

    There may be some kind of streaming video component you can add to your
    website, but this is easier:
    http://store.yahoo.com/justdeals/ivvhs.html

    You don't even need IIS as it has its own server! (Less than $10.)

    Don W.

WiFi Cameras Internet Wireless Networking