(SPOILER) GTA:IV Kill Playboy X or Dwyane ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
How about you make 2 different saves and do both? I did.

Personally, it has no real impact either way. I chose to continue the game after killing Playboy X.

Kill Playboy X and you get his pad (always useful to have a safehouse in the top part of the island), a secret outfit (Claude's from GTA 3) and if you befriend Dwayne enough you can call on a pair of his boys to go into battle with you. Useful cannon fodder as the AI's a bit crap.

Useful yes, important to the game? Not really, plus if you befriend Dwayne he's ALWAYS MOANING like a whiny emo bitch - I wished I capped him after all.

Kill Dwayne and you get some cash but that's it.

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
How about you make 2 different saves and do both? I did.

Personally, it has no real impact either way. I chose to continue the game after killing Playboy X.

Kill Playboy X and you get his pad (always useful to have a safehouse in the top part of the island), a secret outfit (Claude's from GTA 3) and if you befriend Dwayne enough you can call on a pair of his boys to go into battle with you. Useful cannon fodder as the AI's a bit crap.

Useful yes, important to the game? Not really, plus if you befriend Dwayne he's ALWAYS MOANING like a whiny emo bitch - I wished I capped him after all.

Kill Dwayne and you get some cash but that's it.

Solution
G

I killed Playboy. Great safehouse, and you get Dwayne's friend bonus. I didn't know about the secret outfit part though. Haven't played in a while.

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
In fact, I'd strongly suggest killing Playboy X to get his pad - it's PERFECT for taking on the police and army for the One Man Army achievement.

Plenty of space on the balcony to cause carnage right up to 3 stars without reprisal, and outside the cops storm the building in front of you giving you perfect opportunity to take them out from behind the walls on your roof.

Even the gunships can't get you properly, but a quick dive back into the pad gives you some breathing space to ready the rocket launcher!

Status
Not open for further replies.