Sign in with
Your question
Closed

(SPOILER) GTA:IV Kill Playboy X or Dwyane ?

Last response: in Video Games

Best solution

October 4, 2010 12:52:05 PM

How about you make 2 different saves and do both? I did.

Personally, it has no real impact either way. I chose to continue the game after killing Playboy X.

Kill Playboy X and you get his pad (always useful to have a safehouse in the top part of the island), a secret outfit (Claude's from GTA 3) and if you befriend Dwayne enough you can call on a pair of his boys to go into battle with you. Useful cannon fodder as the AI's a bit crap.

Useful yes, important to the game? Not really, plus if you befriend Dwayne he's ALWAYS MOANING like a whiny emo bitch - I wished I capped him after all.

Kill Dwayne and you get some cash but that's it.
October 4, 2010 8:03:23 PM

I killed Playboy. Great safehouse, and you get Dwayne's friend bonus. I didn't know about the secret outfit part though. Haven't played in a while.
Score
Related resources
October 5, 2010 5:50:22 AM

Then I'll just kill Playboy X then and for Dwyane I'll kill when I replay the game later.
Thanks
Score
October 5, 2010 9:03:03 AM

In fact, I'd strongly suggest killing Playboy X to get his pad - it's PERFECT for taking on the police and army for the One Man Army achievement.

Plenty of space on the balcony to cause carnage right up to 3 stars without reprisal, and outside the cops storm the building in front of you giving you perfect opportunity to take them out from behind the walls on your roof.

Even the gunships can't get you properly, but a quick dive back into the pad gives you some breathing space to ready the rocket launcher!
Score
October 12, 2010 11:01:39 PM

Best answer selected by Trintin7.
Score
October 13, 2010 1:31:02 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!