Sign in with
Your question

random-stalker-clear-crashing-please

Last response: in Video Games
Anonymous
October 4, 2010 9:01:49 AM

Hello,
HI! I UPDATE MY STALKER CLEAR SKY VER1.5.03 TO 1.5.10 SO IT GIVES ME PROCEDURE POINT ------- CANNOT BE FOUND IN XRCORE.DLL. PLS HELP ME
October 4, 2010 9:06:42 AM

Turn your caps lock off please.
m
l
October 17, 2010 8:16:41 PM

STALKER is Bugy game , so crashing is expectable , i hardly finishd its not because that games is hard , it is cause of those BUGS , u can try few Patches which will solve game bugs . but sometimes game runs without anyproblem but almost all the time it crashes & game stop runing & give Bug error .
m
l
October 18, 2010 6:05:26 PM

Are you using the Steam version of the game? If so, you might have Steam scan the integrity of the game files. This often fixes all the bugs I've ever had with Steam games.

You could also try reinstalling the game completely, then updating from scratch. Or, start a new game. Sometimes updates can cause bugs in saved game files that create problems like this.
m
l
October 18, 2010 6:21:13 PM

Jerreece . can u explain a little about STEAM ? what is it doing , is it comes with games ( is it in DVDs ) ? why it has made for ? Explain with details Please & not for me , explain for every one who see this thread & ask what is STEAM ?
m
l
October 18, 2010 6:56:27 PM

Thanks a lot .
m
l
October 18, 2010 7:13:40 PM

No problem. :)  Basically, Steam is a DRM. You can BUY & Download game software (not all titles granted) over the internet. Then you can redownload and install them as many times as you want. They often times do special weekend sales where games can be 10% to 75% off at times.
m
l
October 18, 2010 7:30:55 PM

Do they make games run faster ? or just fix the bugs or something like that ?
m
l
October 18, 2010 7:44:26 PM

steam doesnt make games run faster, its a store to sell games online by downloading them, it also prevents you from reselling your games and acts as a DRM,

its only better than buying from stores because in many cases it throws promotions to lower the prices and also the convenience of buying a game from your home, I bought a couble of games from there and I can honestly say its not as bad as most DRM are.
m
l
!