Assassin creed 2

8Vidia

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2010
before get in the game , go to the option & then go to Control part , then cheak if there is a key infront any movment , for example see if there is a W infront of ( go front ) if u see every thing is ok or anyway , Click on default button to reset every thing , i had same problem with Stalker clear sky .

Because Assassin's Creed 2 is sort of a console port, it allows to play with a Keyboard or Gamepad. Use your mouse to check under Settings/Options for Controls. You may need to change the controls to "Mouse & Keyboard" to get the keyboard working.

If you do have a gamepad plugged into the computer, you may need/want to unplug that first just to make sure you don't have any conflicts there.

Otherwise, my legit/legal retail copy of Assassin's Creed 2 installed with Keyboard controls by default. :)

8Vidia

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2010
Oh it refers to Big Long BAd story ( mouse Monkey ban history ) lol , now for again i made account which will work for long time , those accounts were for 2 days ( i couldnt recieve Confirmation email ) so i changed my windows & it worked , I wish mouse monkey had knew that i was innocent , Mouse monkey , this Dipankar2007 has chated with me & he knows that i hadnt had any IDEA about pirated games . so i wish u know this too . Good Luck

You better check your PM's then because that defence won't work twice.

8Vidia

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2010
Oh u mean i have PMs , ok i will cheak them out . but please , when ever u want ban someone please warn him first , tell him what he is doing that makes rules get broken !

8Vidia

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2010
Ok , please tell me
1. why we should not give some of our personal info ? whats the Risk ?
2. Then people who buy pirated games dont know what they are doing , so why they cant ask about theire problems ? how can such questions harm this site ?

If you don't know why you shouldn't reveal personal info on an internet forum or discuss illegal activities on one them then you shouldn't really be using one, regardless of that the rules are not up for discussion but you are required to abide by them as that is what you agreed to do when you signed up for an account.

8Vidia

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2010
Of course i agreed but just wanna know why ? Second question is important , please answer . why we cant get helps Pass Codes & keys , how do they harm this site & every one . is there any reason u limited this site from that kind of questions ?

The reason is it's illegal, that's it.

MockingbirdUK

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2008

If you can't afford a game or you think it's too expensive don't buy it and don't play it.

Piracy is theft, and is thereby illegal, and that's why discussing details of it is forbidden.

8Vidia

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2010
Oh ok , i realy didnt know that , Sorry Mousemonkey , i wish u understand that i hadnt had mean on opening such conversation . so please warn me each time i break a rule .

brandoncatz

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2010
Sorry to bust in on this tiff, but I've been watching these hilariously frustrating posts for a while, now.

Simply put, Sims 3 skins are not illegal hacks, keys or copyright protection hacks, but are mods to the original game. There are user mods out there all over the internet and I don't see how that would be any different from other game mods. Please take no offense, but sometimes a little common sense goes a long way. Check the stickies, and if you don't see anything on there stating that you shouldn't mention game modding, then you're good... by the way, it doesn't.

8Vidia

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2010
THX man , but its risky to ask again about any thing that concerns to Mods ( ilegal & not illegfal )because i had bad experience , i wish mouse monkey understand me next time .