Your Best Game That Your Playing So Far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathern

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2010
Hey everyone, Yes sounds like a similiar thread but there is a diffrence, Lets find out from everyone with our current released games and advanced graphics that we see to day, what would be our favourite game of all?

Mine all the way assassins creed 2 god its amazing,lol

Alex The PC Gamer

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007
I'm an FPS kinda guy. I know I'll get stoned for this but the first Crysis was by far my best experience of all time. The technology behind this game still amazes me to date. Gameplay mechanics were spot on and gave you the option to go at your own pace (to check out the beautiful environment).

Multiplayer would have to have been Battlefield 2...but now is Modern Warfare 2 (until Black Ops releases).

I'm such a cliché.

Jonathern

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2010
Well crysis and COD4 are apart of the top 3 favourites including assassins creed 2 as mentioned above, Gameplay and the realism is insane

dalta centauri

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2010

Crysis a good game? Yea, both singleplayer and multiplayer can be fun. I wouldn't call it graphically superior anymore, as even BC2 looks better in my opinion. Also, 1280x720 w/4xaa seems terrible compared to 1440x900. I didn't know why, might have been changing the settings in-game but when I switched resolutions for recording reasons 1280x720 looked terrible D:

BC2 had one of the best sound engines, I loved rockets whizzing past my head because you'd get that, "Whiiioosh, Kaaapow -beeeeeeeeeee-"
The FEAR series was also a great fps, even the free multiplayer you can get online is pretty amazing.

I have fallen in love with every Civ game I've played though, I like games where you spend time to figure out how to defeat your opponent, either through combat or tech level(those are the actual ones I normally win).
Also any popcap game, they always seem like good fun for hours at a time when you aren't doing anything important.

Jonathern

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2010
Well i still have not played BC2 heard good things, With regards to crysis i played with the graphics setting at enthuaiast level and 16Q anti analising no lag looked pretty goo with the water and plantation detail, They could of done more for making the people look real, BIA hells highway had better looking people than crysis.

grindin 15

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2010
assassins creed 2 and the battlefield bad company 2 it good online. and its only one month until the next assassins creed 3 brotherhood. i am looking forward to try it

Jonathern

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2010

Assassins creed is just an awsome game really wish they made more games like that

jamus34

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2002

Hey man, I still play Wasteland which is somewhere like a 25 year old game. Plus GOG just got their hands on the Icewind Dale collection so I'll probably pick that up (and if there's anyone who likes RPG's with a great story I also highly recommend Planescape : Torment)

As far as current stuff I've been spending a lot of time with DOW 2 and SC 2.

brandoncatz

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2010
I haven't played Assassin's Creed 2 for a couple of weeks, now, but that is a fantastic game, and I was hooked on it for a while. Been recently playing Just Cause 2, and want to get back on Bioshock 2.

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
myself I love crysis. I really like it because you can play it in a lot of different ways, although the aliens.... i need not say.

As for all time favourite game: Mass Effect, and Mass Effect 2, and probably Mass Effect 3 when it comes out.

There are no words to express the love I feel for the Mass Effect series. :love:
80470677.jpg

The way that you can travel through the galaxy, the way that you can explore a whole new [strike]world[/strike] galaxy, that every place is unique, decitions you can make, it is just.... Epic.
I've spent around 150 hours playing Mass Effect 1, 3 times, and have just started a second playthrough of Mass Effect 2, the first playthrough took me about 50 hours, but that is considering I do every single side mission, every little thing possible. It's how I play my games.

Cheerz
--
NB

Jonathern

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2010
What i really cannot wait for is crysis 2 the first one was amazing but with advancement in graphics etc. Realism will out of this world, I play warcraft 3 via lan, Mass effect just started playing looks pretty awsome, once i get into it then i probably enjoy it more. Call of duty seems to be only online and internet these days,lol,Oblivion is still a cool game despite its age but hey we play games older than that right?its what we enjoy i mean i have the whole brothers in arms collection and the first two games are nothing close to the third in regard to graphics and realism, You will find we mostly go back to the oldies when we get bored with the new.

smile9999

Distinguished
May 16, 2010
games I am playing now, batman arkham asylum, that game is just wonderful all around and I wasnt even a comic fan or anything but its just awesome, all the collectibles and gadgets, brilliant game

also gotta give a shout out to my favorite racing game now dirt 2.

best RPG gotta be mass effect 1,2 and the witcher

also I am playing on and off just cause 2 , how large the game world is astonishing and the amount of things to do and also the wonderful graphics

brandoncatz

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2010
I forgot to mention GTA: Episodes from Liberty City. Since I haven't played GTA in a while (IV on PS3) I kind of forgot how great it is. It's like driving through a living, breathing metropolis... and in 1080p... :eek:

Jonathern

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2010
The beauty of HD and 3D, Amazing how just those two things bring reality to a game, Borderlands is an awsome game to play via Lan not just online like if you with your friends etc much like COD5 with the cooperative play, always wanted to play a singleplayer via lan with someone else, Grid right now is my favourite racing game even though made in 2007 graphics was ahead of its time

frozentundra123456

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009

Yea, I got hooked on Borderlands. I really like the game and the randomness of the drops. You can play over and over and it is different all the time.
I also really like that you can play lan with only one copy of the disk. Seems like to me all PC games should be like that, not those lame games that you have to have 2 copies of the game to play co-op.
Borderlands is just kind of mindless fun. For more "serious" or story base games, I like Mass Effect 1 and 2 and both KOTOR games, especially the first one. Also COD modern warfare, but not MW2 --- what a lame sequel.

Jonathern

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2010

The first is always better then the second in most cases regarding COD4 for example, Mass effct 2 i would say is better in relaism and graphics but you need to play the first game or you won't understand the second, Its a vicious circle i know :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS