Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

Your Best Game That Your Playing So Far.

Last response: in Video Games
Share
October 8, 2010 11:09:43 AM

Hey everyone, Yes sounds like a similiar thread but there is a diffrence, Lets find out from everyone with our current released games and advanced graphics that we see to day, what would be our favourite game of all?

Mine all the way assassins creed 2 god its amazing,lol

More about : game playing

October 8, 2010 1:01:51 PM

I'm an FPS kinda guy. I know I'll get stoned for this but the first Crysis was by far my best experience of all time. The technology behind this game still amazes me to date. Gameplay mechanics were spot on and gave you the option to go at your own pace (to check out the beautiful environment).

Multiplayer would have to have been Battlefield 2...but now is Modern Warfare 2 (until Black Ops releases).

I'm such a cliché.
October 8, 2010 1:08:17 PM

Well crysis and COD4 are apart of the top 3 favourites including assassins creed 2 as mentioned above, Gameplay and the realism is insane
Related resources
October 8, 2010 1:26:04 PM

Alex The PC Gamer said:
I'm an FPS kinda guy. I know I'll get stoned for this but the first Crysis was by far my best experience of all time. The technology behind this game still amazes me to date. Gameplay mechanics were spot on and gave you the option to go at your own pace (to check out the beautiful environment).

Multiplayer would have to have been Battlefield 2...but now is Modern Warfare 2 (until Black Ops releases).

I'm such a cliché.

Crysis a good game? Yea, both singleplayer and multiplayer can be fun. I wouldn't call it graphically superior anymore, as even BC2 looks better in my opinion. Also, 1280x720 w/4xaa seems terrible compared to 1440x900. I didn't know why, might have been changing the settings in-game but when I switched resolutions for recording reasons 1280x720 looked terrible D:

BC2 had one of the best sound engines, I loved rockets whizzing past my head because you'd get that, "Whiiioosh, Kaaapow -beeeeeeeeeee-"
The FEAR series was also a great fps, even the free multiplayer you can get online is pretty amazing.

I have fallen in love with every Civ game I've played though, I like games where you spend time to figure out how to defeat your opponent, either through combat or tech level(those are the actual ones I normally win).
Also any popcap game, they always seem like good fun for hours at a time when you aren't doing anything important.
October 8, 2010 1:41:37 PM

Well i still have not played BC2 heard good things, With regards to crysis i played with the graphics setting at enthuaiast level and 16Q anti analising no lag looked pretty goo with the water and plantation detail, They could of done more for making the people look real, BIA hells highway had better looking people than crysis.
October 8, 2010 1:48:45 PM

assassins creed 2 and the battlefield bad company 2 it good online. and its only one month until the next assassins creed 3 brotherhood. i am looking forward to try it
October 8, 2010 1:51:44 PM

grindin 15 said:
assassins creed 2 and the battlefield bad company 2 it good online. and its only one month until the next assassins creed 3 brotherhood. i am looking forward to try it


Assassins creed is just an awsome game really wish they made more games like that
October 8, 2010 5:05:57 PM

Has anyone tried Just cause 2, its amazing, well i like Bf2 , the story is too short though , gta 4- , mass effect 2
October 8, 2010 6:57:47 PM

I'm playing Oblivion. It's four years old, I know.
October 8, 2010 8:09:46 PM

Giraffemonster said:
I'm playing Oblivion. It's four years old, I know.


Hey man, I still play Wasteland which is somewhere like a 25 year old game. Plus GOG just got their hands on the Icewind Dale collection so I'll probably pick that up (and if there's anyone who likes RPG's with a great story I also highly recommend Planescape : Torment)

As far as current stuff I've been spending a lot of time with DOW 2 and SC 2.
October 9, 2010 2:21:34 AM

I haven't played Assassin's Creed 2 for a couple of weeks, now, but that is a fantastic game, and I was hooked on it for a while. Been recently playing Just Cause 2, and want to get back on Bioshock 2.
October 9, 2010 2:52:18 AM

Very hard question. Its gonna be a close tie between Crysis and Dirt 2.
October 9, 2010 10:06:42 PM

Dirt 2, FEAR 2, Cyrsis Warhead, Metro, Battlefield, Resident evil 5, Splintercell Conviction.

They kept me for days alive.
October 10, 2010 9:14:09 AM

myself I love crysis. I really like it because you can play it in a lot of different ways, although the aliens.... i need not say.

As for all time favourite game: Mass Effect, and Mass Effect 2, and probably Mass Effect 3 when it comes out.

There are no words to express the love I feel for the Mass Effect series. :love: 

The way that you can travel through the galaxy, the way that you can explore a whole new world galaxy, that every place is unique, decitions you can make, it is just.... Epic.
I've spent around 150 hours playing Mass Effect 1, 3 times, and have just started a second playthrough of Mass Effect 2, the first playthrough took me about 50 hours, but that is considering I do every single side mission, every little thing possible. It's how I play my games.

Cheerz
--
NB
October 10, 2010 11:53:59 AM

one of the best single player rpgs must be oblivion, as for multiplayer games i like battlefield bad company 2
October 10, 2010 11:55:32 AM

best LAN game ever has to be unreal tournament 2004, its so much fun i can play for hours
October 11, 2010 5:40:54 AM

What i really cannot wait for is crysis 2 the first one was amazing but with advancement in graphics etc. Realism will out of this world, I play warcraft 3 via lan, Mass effect just started playing looks pretty awsome, once i get into it then i probably enjoy it more. Call of duty seems to be only online and internet these days,lol,Oblivion is still a cool game despite its age but hey we play games older than that right?its what we enjoy i mean i have the whole brothers in arms collection and the first two games are nothing close to the third in regard to graphics and realism, You will find we mostly go back to the oldies when we get bored with the new.
October 11, 2010 9:34:36 AM

PC Games: Warcraft III. Console games: Terranigma/FFVI SNES (Loong way back..)
October 11, 2010 9:25:51 PM

games I am playing now, batman arkham asylum, that game is just wonderful all around and I wasnt even a comic fan or anything but its just awesome, all the collectibles and gadgets, brilliant game

also gotta give a shout out to my favorite racing game now dirt 2.

best RPG gotta be mass effect 1,2 and the witcher

also I am playing on and off just cause 2 , how large the game world is astonishing and the amount of things to do and also the wonderful graphics
October 11, 2010 11:39:01 PM

I forgot to mention GTA: Episodes from Liberty City. Since I haven't played GTA in a while (IV on PS3) I kind of forgot how great it is. It's like driving through a living, breathing metropolis... and in 1080p... :o 
October 12, 2010 5:31:58 AM

The beauty of HD and 3D, Amazing how just those two things bring reality to a game, Borderlands is an awsome game to play via Lan not just online like if you with your friends etc much like COD5 with the cooperative play, always wanted to play a singleplayer via lan with someone else, Grid right now is my favourite racing game even though made in 2007 graphics was ahead of its time
October 13, 2010 5:39:14 AM

Jonathern said:
The beauty of HD and 3D, Amazing how just those two things bring reality to a game, Borderlands is an awsome game to play via Lan not just online like if you with your friends etc much like COD5 with the cooperative play, always wanted to play a singleplayer via lan with someone else, Grid right now is my favourite racing game even though made in 2007 graphics was ahead of its time



Yea, I got hooked on Borderlands. I really like the game and the randomness of the drops. You can play over and over and it is different all the time.
I also really like that you can play lan with only one copy of the disk. Seems like to me all PC games should be like that, not those lame games that you have to have 2 copies of the game to play co-op.
Borderlands is just kind of mindless fun. For more "serious" or story base games, I like Mass Effect 1 and 2 and both KOTOR games, especially the first one. Also COD modern warfare, but not MW2 --- what a lame sequel.
October 13, 2010 6:03:26 AM

frozentundra123456 said:
Yea, I got hooked on Borderlands. I really like the game and the randomness of the drops. You can play over and over and it is different all the time.
I also really like that you can play lan with only one copy of the disk. Seems like to me all PC games should be like that, not those lame games that you have to have 2 copies of the game to play co-op.
Borderlands is just kind of mindless fun. For more "serious" or story base games, I like Mass Effect 1 and 2 and both KOTOR games, especially the first one. Also COD modern warfare, but not MW2 --- what a lame sequel.


The first is always better then the second in most cases regarding COD4 for example, Mass effct 2 i would say is better in relaism and graphics but you need to play the first game or you won't understand the second, Its a vicious circle i know :lol: 
October 13, 2010 12:17:04 PM

Flight Combat Simulator was ahead of it's time in my opinion.
Hell, most simulators should be though.
UT2004 was a great game, and of course the FEAR series.
October 13, 2010 12:28:18 PM

dalta centauri said:
Flight Combat Simulator was ahead of it's time in my opinion.
Hell, most simulators should be though.
UT2004 was a great game, and of course the FEAR series.


Yeah but with the FEAR Series Now coming to the third sequel its runied by you playing good and bad, why didn't they just end it by you kicking alma down to hell where she can rape the demons,lol
October 13, 2010 12:40:03 PM

Jonathern said:
Yeah but with the FEAR Series Now coming to the third sequel its runied by you playing good and bad, why didn't they just end it by you kicking alma down to hell where she can rape the demons,lol

I don't know, I do like the coop idea.
October 13, 2010 12:52:32 PM

dalta centauri said:
I don't know, I do like the coop idea.


Probably the only good thing about it besides the graphics, But not always about graphics sometimes the storyline is all we after right?
October 13, 2010 4:02:55 PM

hey i ave a problem running fifa 2011 on my pc.I had windows 7 and after a while playing it say something is wrong with the program and it has to close and then a installed xp sp3 and it restarted the computer. why is that? can any one help me my specs:
intel core 2 duo e8500 3.16 ghz
ati Radeon his 4850turbox 512 mb
wd hd (80,640,640)
4 gb ram
Help plz?????????????????????????????
October 13, 2010 6:29:04 PM

I like Half-Life 2. The facial expressions and the heroic moments of the robot DOG are really well done. 2 more but they are a bit old but i still like their gameplay:
Return to castle Wolfenstein
Deus Ex

waiting for Deus Ex: Human Revolution ... :D 
October 13, 2010 6:49:06 PM

Dirt2/BC2/Warhead/Metro/SoF2/Alien Swarm
October 13, 2010 11:32:51 PM

Hmmmm--- really enjoyed the Adventures of Link titles (NeS to Wii)

for PC-----BFBC2 and Fallout/Oblivion

board game: enjoy Cranium

Card game- Texas Hold em

and...keep away with my dog.
October 14, 2010 3:08:50 AM

Without a doubt regardless of what year the game was produce the absolute favorite game I have ever played is Master of Magic which was released back in 1994. I like that game so much that I will download that game from www.gog.com (legit site) when I get laid off from work this year. Since it is already October, it will not be too long from now.

Of course I'm still gonna buy Fallout: New Vegas when it hit the shelves on Oct 19th. This is the 1st game I will be buying since I bought Fallout 3 which was released back in 2008.
October 14, 2010 8:41:36 AM

bernymack said:
hey i ave a problem running fifa 2011 on my pc.I had windows 7 and after a while playing it say something is wrong with the program and it has to close and then a installed xp sp3 and it restarted the computer. why is that? can any one help me my specs:
intel core 2 duo e8500 3.16 ghz
ati Radeon his 4850turbox 512 mb
wd hd (80,640,640)
4 gb ram
Help plz?????????????????????????????


Normally you can run it in XP mode if you click the short cuts properties or update the game with a new patch
October 14, 2010 8:46:01 AM

I really want to play hawx 2 looks so cool, when i went to the RAGE expo on the 3rd i saw people playing it and th detail of the land below and the realism omw.
October 14, 2010 12:50:28 PM

Jonathern said:
I really want to play hawx 2 looks so cool, when i went to the RAGE expo on the 3rd i saw people playing it and th detail of the land below and the realism omw.

Never liked the HAWX series...
A good and graphically beutiful game would be Wings of Prey. Even uses dx11 I think, I played the demo and it was awesome, but the demo only supported high settings instead of max and dx detail.
October 14, 2010 12:58:30 PM

dalta centauri said:
Never liked the HAWX series...
A good and graphically beutiful game would be Wings of Prey. Even uses dx11 I think, I played the demo and it was awesome, but the demo only supported high settings instead of max and dx detail.


Ok but did you try the second Hawx looked pretty good though, have not seen wings of prey yet
October 14, 2010 3:52:04 PM

Battlefield 2 has been the best PC game ever released to date and nothing so far has provided the amazing multiplayer experience. I don't expect anything to until the 3rd comes out in 2011

Call Of Duty is a fkin JOKE, has fun parts to it but it's not a real FPS to me and it never has been
October 14, 2010 4:04:23 PM

reaper2794 said:
Battlefield 2 has been the best PC game ever released to date and nothing so far has provided the amazing multiplayer experience. I don't expect anything to until the 3rd comes out in 2011

Call Of Duty is a fkin JOKE, has fun parts to it but it's not a real FPS to me and it never has been
Could not agree more. But Mass Effect wins on the singleplayer part!
October 14, 2010 4:07:06 PM

Battlefield 2 didn't really focus on singleplayer and I'm glad they didn't since campaigns aren't really the important part of the game, it's the multiplayer that counts

I don't really play Mass Effect, Bioshock of Fallout or anything
October 14, 2010 4:16:25 PM

I've lost my life to playing Oblivion :( 
October 14, 2010 4:41:22 PM

jgiron said:
I've lost my life to playing Oblivion :( 


I never understood why people liked Oblivion, that's a horrible game

I hate RPGs period but Oblivion doesn't even have anything special
October 14, 2010 5:00:23 PM

1) Favourite 1st person-shooter: Battlefield 1942-Yes it is an old game dating back to 2002 but personally imo its the best game relating to WWII and when you play the campaign both the fate of allied and axis is in your hands.

2) Favourite Strategic game: Starcraft I,haven't yet played Starcraft II though.

3) Favourite 3rd-person game: Devil May Cry 4,I jst can't wait 4 dat DMC 5 to be released.Omg wat a story,wat a game!,my pic sayz it ol.
October 14, 2010 5:13:58 PM

reaper2794 said:
I never understood why people liked Oblivion, that's a horrible game

I hate RPGs period but Oblivion doesn't even have anything special

Hi, I post a bit here so when I say something sucks, everyone else should listen!


If you hate RPG's then don't give your opinion on them.
October 15, 2010 4:40:36 AM

dalta centauri said:
If you hate RPG's then don't give your opinion on them.

Agreed. No one wants to hear it, or cares.
October 15, 2010 5:39:10 AM

Remember guys some of us have hi end machines to handle those demanding games and some of us have the essenstials to play normal games, Is it because of online games that one must have the best of the best in hardware or games in general?, Now just because a game is old doesn't mean it sucks hell i still play diablo 2, Homeworld etc. Its because we enjoy it, Does anyone just play a game when it comes out and then after clocking it throw it away?
October 15, 2010 5:41:53 AM

Im sorry for those who subjct themselves to mindless hours of oblivion all that talking just made me uninstall it, I say if you got the paitience to play games like that go for it if not stick to games like assassins creed and mass effect as they don't really talk for long durations at a time which would make you hate the game
October 15, 2010 7:33:30 AM

I just started "Just Cause 2" yesterday, and it is quite amazing. The world is absolutely enormous, and lets be honest, the graphics are quite good aswell, at points it reminds me of crysis.
October 15, 2010 7:38:10 AM

N.Broekhuijsen said:
I just started "Just Cause 2" yesterday, and it is quite amazing. The world is absolutely enormous, and lets be honest, the graphics are quite good aswell, at points it reminds me of crysis.


Please tell me they improved the graphics on the people in the game, Its all good that the game is cool but you want the people played in the game to be realistic not like crysis
!