Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I'm an Apple gamer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flight?

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I want Microsoft Flight Simulator 11

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

The poll is about Microsoft's new marketing name to their Simulation of Flight system. It is called Microsoft Flight. I though it was a very poor marketing strategy and will loose its touch to consumers worldwide. That is why I started this poll, is to see want people want for the New simulator, either the Microsoft Flight or Microsoft Flight Simulator 11.

Alex The PC Gamer

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007
I didn't even know a new one came out.. for me, Flight Simulator X Deluxe was their latest title in the series. Microsoft Hype/Marketing = FAIL.

PS: Wouldn't it be cool if the new Flight Simulator (I mean Flight) would give Space simulations as well. I want to fly my own shuttle to the moon!

+3

Seriously, after the epic failure of FSX, what's the point? That game was horrid, and ran extremely poorly even on very high end systems. And not because it was Crysis. Crysis looked good, and ran poorly. I tried FSX once on a very good system at the time, and the graphics sucked and the performance was unplayable.

Reason you did not like it...it may be the fact it was FS2004 rewritten...like Win 7 is a rewrite of Vista. I like it but, yeah software could of been written better...and more features added.

Yep I agree with jerreece.. the game is an absolute fail just for the fact that it will run at 20FPS with all setting on high on a pretty beefy system. And even then the game still looks horrible, hopefully this new title will be the opposite. I doubt it will look like the trailer though, in-game movies never come out to be the same as gameplay.

Who knows. Microsoft is too secretive. Many don't know the original ACES Team was laid-off in January,( these are the same exact guys who made HALO I and II). I have seen the trailer. it looks stupid. I prefer the epicness that FSX had. Hopefully, they don't screw up the encoding...the name change was a completely bad marketing move. I bet it will not do good...but that is just me.