DLink DWL-g810 + Linksys WRT54G

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
November 3, 2004 7:33:42 PM

Hi, Im trying to bridge a wired ethernet connection to wireless using
a Dlink DWL-G810 connecting to a Linksys WRT54G Wireless AP/Router.

Problem is when it connects it works for a few seconds then comes
on/off (mostly off) then kicks off other wifi clients - I have to
physically reboot the router.

Has anyone else had this problem? Im running a non-standard firmware
on the WRT54G but that wouldnt be the issue, would it?
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
January 2, 2005 8:47:46 AM

News User wrote:
> Hi, Im trying to bridge a wired ethernet connection to wireless using
> a Dlink DWL-G810 connecting to a Linksys WRT54G Wireless AP/Router.
>
> Problem is when it connects it works for a few seconds then comes
> on/off (mostly off) then kicks off other wifi clients - I have to
> physically reboot the router.
>
> Has anyone else had this problem? Im running a non-standard firmware
> on the WRT54G but that wouldnt be the issue, would it?
March 25, 2007 7:22:49 AM

Hi, I currently have a WRT54G and am thinking about getting a G810. Did you ever solve this issue?
!