DLink DWL-g810 + Linksys WRT54G

Hi, Im trying to bridge a wired ethernet connection to wireless using
a Dlink DWL-G810 connecting to a Linksys WRT54G Wireless AP/Router.

Problem is when it connects it works for a few seconds then comes
on/off (mostly off) then kicks off other wifi clients - I have to
physically reboot the router.

Has anyone else had this problem? Im running a non-standard firmware
on the WRT54G but that wouldnt be the issue, would it?
2 answers Last reply
More about dlink g810 linksys wrt54g

    News User wrote:
    > Hi, Im trying to bridge a wired ethernet connection to wireless using
    > a Dlink DWL-G810 connecting to a Linksys WRT54G Wireless AP/Router.
    >
    > Problem is when it connects it works for a few seconds then comes
    > on/off (mostly off) then kicks off other wifi clients - I have to
    > physically reboot the router.
    >
    > Has anyone else had this problem? Im running a non-standard firmware
    > on the WRT54G but that wouldnt be the issue, would it?
  2. Hi, I currently have a WRT54G and am thinking about getting a G810. Did you ever solve this issue?

Wireless D-Link Linksys Wireless Networking