My new motherboard

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I'd tell you about it, but it's under NDA. :p

Actually, I'm allowed to talk about the board, it's the chipset that's under NDA. So...you'll see a review when the NDA is up.

The chipset will be announced tomorrow, product reviews will be releasable Oct 4.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
You know the C51G has a name now don't you?

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Aren't beta drivers leaked? Are you making a request? Would you believe me if I told you current drivers already support this technology?

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Nope, I've been using 81.40. And they might be good performing drivers, if you could catch your frame rate before the system crashes.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
BTW, I wasn't under NDA on the mobo, it was just a matter of honoring the mobo supplier's agreement. But Anandtech broke that agreement, so nVidia dropped the restriction.

I was reviewing other products when this happened, and unprepared for an early release. The agreement was supposed to be for Oct 4th, so look forward to a review next week!