Medal of Honor Limited Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

tecmo34

Administrator
I received my copy of the new Medal of Honor today from Newegg. I've started playing the "single-player" mode and I have to say I have mixed feelings. The graphics look good & game play seems good but to me still feels like a copied version of Call of Duty 4.

Is it that COD4 is still the benchmark to live up to for these games or is the game just not that good? What are your thought?

delsaber

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
i was going to buy it but hear its dice and EA again (had too many dc issues with bc2) and also that its too similar to bc2. i love bc2 and cod but decided to wait until black ops unless you think MOH is worth a shot?

Alex The PC Gamer

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007
I'm getting internet at my new place and can't wait to download and try this out! I hope the MP has improved from the Beta version (the controls were a bit off and not flexible enough for my taste). I can't wait for the SP experience though.

tecmo34

Administrator

At this point, I would wait for Black Ops. It is a good game so far but nothing better the COD MW2, if not a little worse to some point. If you have the cash, it is worth it but if you been saving up... Wait IMO :)

Alex The PC Gamer

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007
Modern Warfare 2 is awesome but totally spoiled by the cheap hacks that everybody seem to use these days...which now makes the multiplayer experience horrible on many occasions. Valve don't seem to be able to keep up with all the misconduct reports and IMO doesn't seem to do much about it at this point.

I checked out the reviews and... I was a little disappointed with the score/comments about the game. The only studio that came close to Infinity Ward's masterpieces is Treyarch. I guess EA will have to try again/harder next time around.

R.I.P. Infinity Ward. We will MISS YOU!!!

tecmo34

Administrator
I haven't been very pleased with the multiplayer features of Medal of Honor, either. I guess I've been to use to COD's setup to really enjoy Medal of Honor.... I guess it is good enough to keep me active with a new game until the release of Black Ops.

Status
Not open for further replies.