Closed Solved

In need of a new keyboard~

I'm putting this here and I'll just say I want a "gaming" keyboard because I don't know where this would fit(maybe components?)

Anyways, recently I've been in need of a new keyboard, I've had this DELL keyboard since 2006 and a few of the buttons either stick or don't respond properly. I never liked the keyboard that much, but it was the only free one I had other then my older one from a prebuilt I still have setup where the keys make a loud clicking noise when you press on them...which I really hate.

So, are there any good keyboards for under 50$? I would love one with lit up keys for when I'm in the dark, I tried playing STALKER CoP in the dark and it was a bother trying to find a certain key your looking for. Other then that, I just want a keyboard that I can find probably online, that works and lasts me for a good 2-3 years.
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about keyboard
  1. This is great keyboard, they now have a newer version of it so this one came down in price quite a bit but is still around 50-60$ There is an even older version of this keyboard that is still great and inside your price range called the Logitech G11 gaming keyboard.
    Something a little more inside your price range would be http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=A3114975&cs=19&c=us&l=en&dgc=SS&cid=27530&lid=627063#Overview but im not sure if it lights up or not.
    And last, here is a keyboard that does light up, 50$ and is very comfortable to use also.
  2. Best answer
  3. Thanks, I do like the Logitech. If that's the best thing within my needs and price range then cool, definitely looks to be worth it.
  4. Best answer selected by dalta centauri.
  5. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Gaming Keyboards Prebuilt Systems Video Games Product