Crysis BIG problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

axisof3vil

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2010
Hey guys
I just bought crysis and installed it. When I launched the game it got into it perfectly. Started new game, and right when your supposed to see the ship, all i see are the exaust from the engine. So, being the first time i played it, i thought it was cloaked. I also did not see the people either nor the inside of the ship. only talking. So when i jumped out of the plane, i noticed something... i coulnt look around, OR see my guys hands. Then when i got to the ground, i couldn't use the A<S<W<D keys. although every other key on my keyboard was working. My mouse still was not working, but i got into the game WITH it.

SO... i tried reinstalling, changing it to run as admin, win vista, win xp, nada. I also checked the console... i found it saying i couldnt load characters, sharks soldiers. HOW DO YOU FIX THIS???

specs should be below..

Thanks

Solution
If you can't run COD4 with that hardware you have problems. First thing would be to go to Windows Update. You may need something and it could be found there. Next thing would be to install drivers. If you can swap out video cards try it. The old 8800 may be dead... r.i.p...... and are you sure you have your keys set up right and then saved the settings ?

axisof3vil

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2010
If you want some pics i can post.

BTW, I was running on very high setting and the game loaded in about 30 seconds...i cant even run cod 4 on low settings flawlessly ( last time i checked anyway)

If you can't run COD4 with that hardware you have problems. First thing would be to go to Windows Update. You may need something and it could be found there. Next thing would be to install drivers. If you can swap out video cards try it. The old 8800 may be dead... r.i.p...... and are you sure you have your keys set up right and then saved the settings ?

Solution

axisof3vil

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2010

Alright, ill try that. Ill also try running COD 4.

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
Get the latest drivers for your graphics card, install all the latest patches for your games and then turn all the settings to absolute minimum. See how it runs.

If it's OK then slowly turn the settings up until you hit a problem.

axisof3vil

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2010
FIXED IT!!!! I just downloaded a 64 bit crack for V 1.1, then put it in win vista service pack 2, and admin.

Thanks for ur help though guys!! ill pick answer that best helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.