MOH - what do you think

pondfisher

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2010
Was a total impulse buy on my part and i am not sure how i feel about it yet. Just played a few hours of MP and SP.

Im a little luke warm on it but it may grow on me. Looks like BFBC2 has ruined me. I enjoy large maps!

Never liked the series, the beta was ok but IMO they copied a few things from BC2 which was a huge turn off.. I'm going to pass on this title and save that money for Crysis 2 or BF3..

The worst part is how the bodies hit the floor, looks like a rag doll instead of a real human being falling to the floor depending on where he gets shot.

Arunabha42

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2010

the open beta reminded me completely of bc2.... after all its the same frostbite engine. i somehow find call of duty a wee bit more fun, just soetimes...

I got the game today. I played through several auto saves. The game is too dark ( gray ) the lighting sucks ( bloom + ambient ) way TOO MANY controls to set up. Takes the ease of play out and the fun out. I can't understand why the developers want to over complicate something like this. It's a game, make it fun. Bring back DX9. COD gets away with producing nice looking games and it seems the more brought to it the more some of them fail. Perhaps I'll change my mind after a few hours of play but first impressions......

. The first beta was a failure and never got to play. I did get to play the MP beta released earlier this month. I did have fun but grew tired of the same 2 maps in short order. The more you played the perks kicked in and it was a little more fun, but I don't like perks they ruin the game. Seems there's always somebody who has more than the next guy. I like to be on equal ground.

I did however miss not being able to log on and play after the beta ended. I have more hope for a good MP side and think the extra maps will take the tedium out of it. Will have to wait and see. I got the pre-order with the expectation of getting the 3 extra weapons. I saw and read nothing about it. Hopefully when I log on to MP there will be a spot to redeem the perks. ????

So far-FAILURE. Perhaps I'm over saturated with combat FPS but other FPS still attract me so it has to be something else. I think we need games for PC'ers and NOT multi platform games. PC games actually made by REAL PC GAMERS!

TRENDING THREADS