wireless API

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
November 4, 2004 3:04:10 PM

HI,

I need to program devices with wifi technology. If anyone know any API
or articles for programming WiFi devices in dot net or vc++ or vb?

--
jiten dash

More about : wireless api

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
November 4, 2004 9:33:39 PM

: I need to program devices with wifi technology. If anyone know any API
: or articles for programming WiFi devices in dot net or vc++ or vb?

What do you mean saying "to program devices"?
If you need some examples how to access an adapter, try downloading
free programs from e.g. http://freshmeat.net
Look at the source ...and let yourself think.

m.

--
Marcin Lukasik
Milea Wireless Communications, http://milea.pl

,,the only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys''
!