Wow druid

vusi_81

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2010
im gonna play as a druid in the new expansion n i havent got a clue so if u guys could help me out and give me a few tips n hints n plus i heard that druids are gonna be so overpowered in cata in this true? and whats your favourite class and race thanks all input is greatly appreciated

Solution
G
I play a resto druid and must say at the moment they are great! You can never go by this right now though as after a major patch like 4.0.1 there will always be rebalancing once its been used by the masses (I think Shadow Priests were overpowered and have been rebalanced already and are due for more "Rebalancing" but dont quote me). Still I can definately recommend a druid due to its versitility!

Anyway have fun!

Powda

K3vBot6000

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2010
Check the WoW Druid forums for a beginner's guide. I am sure there is one there as most classes have something like this. From there I think you will become informed enough to do some more in-depth research.

I wouldn't count on the class being over powered or anything. Play what is the most fun to you. One thing about playing a class that heals is that you will be asked if you will quite often. Can be annoying if it isn't your thing (I personally enjoy it).

Best of luck.

G

I play a resto druid and must say at the moment they are great! You can never go by this right now though as after a major patch like 4.0.1 there will always be rebalancing once its been used by the masses (I think Shadow Priests were overpowered and have been rebalanced already and are due for more "Rebalancing" but dont quote me). Still I can definately recommend a druid due to its versitility!

Anyway have fun!

Powda

Solution