Minimum: 2.6 GHz Pentium® IV or equivalent AMD Athlon® processor
You Have: AMD Athlon(tm) II Dual-Core M300
PASS

CPU Speed
Minimum: 2.6 GHz
You Have: 1.99 GHz Performance Rated at: 3.383 GHz
PASS

RAM
Minimum: 1 GB RAM (1.5 GB required for Windows Vista®/Windows® 7 users)
You Have: 2.7 GB
PASS

OS
Minimum: Windows® XP/Windows Vista®/Windows® 7 (Updated with the latest Service Packs)
You Have: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition (build 7600), 32-bit
PASS

Video Card Minimum: 128 MB PCIe NVIDIA® GeForce® 6600 GT or ATI Radeon® 9800 PRO video card or better
You Have: ATI display adapter (0x9713)
PASS

Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card :

Video RAM: 1.4 GB
Hardware T&L: Yes
Pixel Shader Version: 4.0

Again these were minimum requirements and if anyone would like to know recommended requirements i will post them.

My graphics card even meets the recommended requirements but the card itself is not what the website recommended so it automatically says not pass.

My processer is 1.99GHz with dual core but it says performance rated at 3.3GHz --Meaning it will perform at 3.3GHz while playing a game?

-Thankyou

(excuse this for probably being in the wrong section)

redinsanemetroid

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2010
Your video card will be the weakest link for the game, the rest of the components are ok. You can run SC2 in low graphics setting but in order to really experience the game, you should upgrade your video card.

My processer is 1.99GHz with dual core but it says performance rated at 3.3GHz --Meaning it will perform at 3.3GHz while playing a game?

No, absolutely not. This is a misleading statement and the people that host that website should know better.

jgiron

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
If you meet the minimum specs you will be disappointed in the game because you will have to lower your resolution, lower your graphic settings and avoid large battles. I would not recommend playing the ladders because your game will freeze on large battles and BNet will drop you.
Compare your system to the more optimized system requirements to enjoy the game fully. It is a great game but to really enjoy it you can't play it on min sys specs.

seejay

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2010
It's wierd.. I play on all low (happily :D) and it's fine for me. I've played ladder for about 25 or so games in 1v1 and 2v2 including large confrontations that come with the matches, no lag.

(also have played SotIS if you know what that is... in competitive games (not public games) where the team battles have high amounts of animation)

BeCoolBro

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2010

I don't think they measure this by saying 2x2ghz=4ghz.They have benchmarked these and considering the fact that this is a laptop,the cpu should perform like a p4 single core at 3.33ghz.I believe p4 is used for most games as the minimum requirement.It is kind of misleading though.