Which AMD motherboard should I get

younghogget

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2005
Hey pplz, I am struggling on choosing a good motherboard for my new computer. I want a motherboard that can support the dual core AMD cpu and has SLI capability. Should I get the Gigabyte, MSI, or ASUS? A lot of computer builders and pc ethusiastics buy ASUS A8N-SLI Dulex or Premium. I dont know if I should get it too? Compare to ASUS, Gigabyte's motherboards are much cheaper. But I really want a good quality motherboard. So can any pro here give some insights of which AMD motherboard I should be choosing. thx

endyen

Splendid
Asus isn't bad, it's just that so many other mobo makers have gotten so much better. Asus just relies on thier high visability, while boardmakers such as Abit, Epox and DFI put more into thier boards.
I like the Abit AN8 series of boards, will probably buy the AN8 3rd eye next. The ultra is great, and if you want high end, you can get the SLI version.

younghogget

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2005
Does the Gigabyte motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-K8NU-SLI supports the newest Dual Core AMD x2 processor? I know the Gigabyte pro one does.

TRENDING THREADS