Samsung SCH-A610 How do you adjust the Text Message Ring V..

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
September 7, 2004 2:11:51 PM

I have a Samsung SCH-A610.

How do I adjust the volume of the ring on incoming Text Messages??

Thx
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
September 11, 2004 8:08:56 PM

"Keith" <sk8rscarnj@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have a Samsung SCH-A610.
>
> How do I adjust the volume of the ring on incoming Text Messages??

Go into the messaging menu, then to 8., Message Settings; 3.,
General; 3., Msg Alert; and 1., Volume. Use the Nav Key to turn the volume
up or down, when turning down you can set it to ring & vibe, vibe, or a
series of beeps. I reset mine to vibe on the weekends, as my friends don't
care for the beeping when my baseball or college football updates come
through.
!