Samsung SCH-A610 How do you adjust the Text Message Ring V..

I have a Samsung SCH-A610.

How do I adjust the volume of the ring on incoming Text Messages??

Thx
1 answer Last reply
More about samsung a610 adjust text message ring

    "Keith" <sk8rscarnj@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I have a Samsung SCH-A610.
    >
    > How do I adjust the volume of the ring on incoming Text Messages??

    Go into the messaging menu, then to 8., Message Settings; 3.,
    General; 3., Msg Alert; and 1., Volume. Use the Nav Key to turn the volume
    up or down, when turning down you can set it to ring & vibe, vibe, or a
    series of beeps. I reset mine to vibe on the weekends, as my friends don't
    care for the beeping when my baseball or college football updates come
    through.

Verizon Samsung Internet Service Providers