Sign in with
Your question

Pao Shen Motherboard?

Last response: in Motherboards
October 25, 2005 1:09:51 AM

I have a mobo that looks like a PC Chips mobo but it has no manufacturer logo.
On the botom it says: Pao Shen
It also has this number: E206922 PS-1
Since I have it laying around I wanted to build a secondary system with it but I can't find any information about it.
The only other information I have is the chip: Sis 950.
Does anyone know where to find information about this mobo (manual, drivers etc.)

Thanks in advance

<b><font color=orange>Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes to the bone.<font color=orange></b>

More about : pao shen motherboard

October 25, 2005 3:49:53 AM

Take a hard look at this <A HREF="http://www.motherboards.org/mobot/motherboards_d/PC Chips/M754LMR/" target="_new">board</A>. Is that it?

*Steam rising*
|<font color=red>(\__/)</font color=red>|
|<font color=red>(='.'=)</font color=red>|
|<font color=red>(")_(")</font color=red>|
~~~~~
BUNNY STEW FOR DINNER!!
October 25, 2005 4:49:06 AM

No that's not it. I googled it but didn't find any pictures that looked like mine.

<b><font color=orange>Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes to the bone.<font color=orange></b>
October 25, 2005 11:24:12 PM

I wish it was something like that, at least that way I could do something with it.

October 26, 2005 1:37:26 AM

Pao Shen is a taiwanese Stationary co. Maybe they had ecs make up a system for them. See if it will boot, then pause on the bios tag screen. That may give some info.
October 26, 2005 5:12:34 AM

It's been so long since I last posted here that I feel like a noob all over again.
Maybe I need to go back to the OTHER to get beaten up a little. =)

October 27, 2005 1:37:06 AM

Thanks wusy I'm feeling better already!

October 27, 2005 2:39:53 AM

Actually, I believe that board was a rebadged ECS board. I think it's real name is the K7SEM rev1. One of the worst pos ECS ever made, and that's going some.
October 31, 2005 7:47:28 PM

I bought a big box of spare parts for $20, but it was worth it because there were 4 or 5 sticks of RAM, a 10 GB hard drive, a CD ROM, a card reader 4 mobos a PIII and a Duron CPU.

May 13, 2010 11:03:41 PM

For anyone looking for information regarding this particular mobo, I guess luck struck me good;

The exact layout of the components and panel connections, usb, etc...

The model appears to be from;

PC-CHIPS

Model: M825 (v1.2a) [the 1.2a is imprinted close to one of the transistors on the top right of the CPU area, right in the corner where the heat-sink area.]

Download the manual from their website, http://www.pcchipsusa.com/PCCWebSite/Downloads/Products...

if the link doesn't work try looking for the model, by using the SOCKET 462 (AMD)

hope it helps any one else stumbling upon this thread.

[E. Dragunov]
!